Topic: The worst Hyundai Tiburon ever

The worst Hyundai Tiburon ever.... I say just clean up the inside and it's Lemons ready

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEXn33o0 … r_embedded

1967 Volvo 122s IOE and C class winner with the transplanted heart of the 1800
1971 Volvo 1800 IOE winner! Killed by a k wall
1984 Volvo 245  Angela Lansbury *sold
Established 2011

Re: The worst Hyundai Tiburon ever

HA thats a video my best friend made at worik in sacramento

I've seen better cars than that at Pick-A-Part!

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
IOE winner in the Super Snipe -- Buttonwillow 2012
IOE winner in Super Snipe v2.0 -- Buttonwillow 2016
"Every Super Snipe in Lemons has won an IOE!"

How does a car get that bad? It's almost as if it was completely torn down to base components, half the fasteners thrown out, and hand-reassembled by special ed students who had broken into their school's auto shop. (No, it clearly wasn't hand-reassembled by regular students - they actually did that at my HS)

Driver, Pit Monkey, Rod Buster and Engine Fire Starter
Team FinalGear

They probably took it to the dealership. I worked with a technician who routinely cross-threaded bolts on customers' cars. He always had hardware left over, but he made money. I couldn't make money trying to put them back together right.

I think it's a testament as to the improvements Hyundai's made that the car still effing runs.

Summer's Eve Racing - '09 Yee-Haw; '10 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie, Yee-Haw; '11 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie (Winner, Class A!)
TARP Racing - '11 Yee-Haw, Heaps; '12 Gator-O-Rama (Winner, Class C ... Looking for a Class B Win to Complete the Trifecta!), Heaps; '13 NorDal Hooptie, Gator-O-Rama

7 (edited by Crab Spirits 2010-10-29 07:19 AM)

This is one of the reasons I don't work in automotive anymore. When you have to work on something like this it's depressing. I bet that car smells worse than it looks, and some of the litter inside is comprised of legal/medical correspondence. You are literally watching somebody's life fall apart.

People like this always come in to get the most benign stuff fixed. Doesn't drive straight, doesn't stop, but needs 1 new wiper blade.

The Charnal House Geo MetSHO: Turning less laps than a regular Metro, the hard way!

1969 Subaru 360

I wouldn't touch that car with a ten foot pole, even for Lemons.  I've done my one basketcase Lemons car (see my sig).

Dave Heinig - Schumacher Taxi Service
coROLLa - 2 time loser, RWB MR2 - 5 time loser
The Craptation - IOE WINNER! Lemons South Spring 2010
Crown Vic - Please God Don't Ever Make Me Go Through That Again

On the other hand, it's good to see that he's got the fake fender vents installed.

mike - Schumacher Taxi Service
12+-time loser
"Winner" - We Got Screwed, NJMP '11

The rear toe compliance would make that car SCARY to drive at any speed over 5mph.  Yikes!

BRE Datsun (Broke Racing Effluence) formerly Dawn of the Zed Racing
'74 260Z
Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/editpicture.php … 2559430584