Re: Need seat suggestions - Extra large driver

Yeah, I'm 6'3" 250 (was 285 for all our previous races) and I fit very comfortably in our standard width Corbeau FX1. Then again I have no ass and hips so that helps. Good thing, because I had to "clearance" part of the B-pillar on our car to get the standard width seat to fit. I doubt the wide version would fit in our car at all.

The Homer: Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball.

DC Doug wrote:

Fyi, thanks for your garbled post - informative enough that I'm now comfortable that our new Corbeau seat at 20" is going to be fine for our fat-assed team.

Fat asses unite!  Just make sure to put some big rocks on the passenger side to balance out the car.

El Capitan de Substandard Racing -  Houston, Tx
2009 Yee Haw! It's Lemons Texas: 1973 Gremlin - Gremwow!
2010 Gator-O-Rama: 1973 Gremlin - Gremlin Express, Lassiez le Crapheaps Roulette - Gremlin - Most Heroic Fix
http://substandardracing.blogspot.com/

28 (edited by fabtoys 2010-11-11 07:50 AM)

Shut. Up rookie!  Not drinking!  Using my stupid Droid phone with my fat fingers. And the crazy spell word guessing
Sorry. Good luck with the seat.
A little advice run the big Guy first that way when shorter next driver gets in he slides seat up and adjustment of belts will be easier. And last Guy on. Car before fat Guy loosening belts and slide seat back. Make sure Your belts can accommodate the range of drivers.  So yournot doing during the race.

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!