Topic: My Top Gear U.S. preview from SEMA-

Check it out:

http://www.autosavant.com/2010/11/08/u- … side-look/

-Matt

30 Time Loser with Class C, Index of Effluency, I got Screwed and Heroic Fix Trophies who usually races, according to Car and Driver, The Greatest Road Racing Cherokee in History.

Check out our FB Page and follow our various exploits.

Re: My Top Gear U.S. preview from SEMA-

I went to both a taping of Top Gear and to their sneak preview at SEMA and I really liked what I saw.

The Homer: Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball.

So with the USTG we'll get to make fun of everything British like they do American right?

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

Clarkson may give the big Amercan muscle cars a hard time about build quality and 'usefulness' but he usually ends up saying the the Corvette for example is big, sloppy, plastic, overpowered and loutish but huge fun and valuse for money and thats why he would buy one!

I think their attempts at trying to prove that British car were ever anything but crap, is always tongue in cheek......I loved growing up through my 10-15 year old ages seeing Morris Marina's, Allegros, Triumph TR7's, Dolomite Sprints, Austin Princess roll on to the streets, thinking they were amazing.....then growing up and realising that almost ever British car was terrible......the idea was there, the nostalgia but the lazy British car industry work force, outdated fabrication techniques and just old fashioned designs, killed them off......Top Gear are pretty quick to point this out and show their dissapointment!

Cadillacs went the same way really, they grew old, old fashioned, too unreliable and had an aged driver!

Mustangs were in the 80's and 90's too soft and fuel efficieint

Now that you guys have got the 2010 Mustang, Chargers, Challenger Camero and ever faithful Corvette back on the straght and narrow (and going around corners) its all good again!!!

Top Gear rules!

Is it because I is an E30 owner???