Topic: Lemons, Siberian style...

http://www.photopolygon.com/photostorie … t_id=10136

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

Re: Lemons, Siberian style...

Dude, that's way scarier than Lemons.  I know we bitch and moan about the rules, especially the safety stuff, but now I'm not feeling so arguementative.  I'd really rather not bleed, or get set on fire like those Russians.

Just sayin'

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

Wow, that's Mad Max style racing.

i saw this the other day and I wasn't sure whether to comment on it or not. Looks like a russian version of "good ole' boys" Demolition derby. there hasn't been that much carnage ANYWHERE in Lemons! closest we ever got to that state was the Last Altamont race, affectionately dubbed "Mad Max" for some of us. for the east coasters, probably would have been either the Flat Rock race, or the first stafford event.

Those welds look top notch and I want to know where they got that sweet fuel cell.

With four flips, last years Yee Haw should get a demolition derby mention.

El Capitan de Substandard Racing -  Houston, Tx
2009 Yee Haw! It's Lemons Texas: 1973 Gremlin - Gremwow!
2010 Gator-O-Rama: 1973 Gremlin - Gremlin Express, Lassiez le Crapheaps Roulette - Gremlin - Most Heroic Fix
http://substandardracing.blogspot.com/

Wussies.... all of you!

Agree, this is most unwelcome here, stateside....  that said, without concern for insurance req's, personal safety, spectator safety (although, how can you argue with... 'hey, just stand on this building, no problem, what could go wrong'...?)... SUCK IT TREBECK!  I AM GOING TO F* You like I did your mudder!

It's also wicked fantastic, thank you for playing!!!

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

Looks like fun.  But I'd add a helmet and be laughed at.

Jer / Schumacher Taxi Service
2010 Spring CMP I.O.E. winner
2010 Sebring overall winner
1996 Miata, 1991 BMW E30, 1987 coROLLa (retired), 1984 Citation (retired), 1993 Miata (retired)