Topic: Merry Christmas to all! From Morrow's Auto

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af184/zz4350supra/christmastree002.jpg

Look close, we either used or received everything minus the nickels and tree.

It Ain't My Fault

Re: Merry Christmas to all! From Morrow's Auto

Merry Christmas!

The Cannonball Bandits | Facebook Fan Page | Unununium Medal Winners 2010
3X Organizer's Choice Winner 2010 - Sears Pointless, Goin' For Broken, Arse Sweat-A-Palooza
1X Organizer's Choice Winner 2011 - Arse Sweat-A-Palooza

Thanks Dave!  Same to you and your family/team/fellownut-cases!

-doug

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

Very nice Dave!  Can't wait to race with your group again in the fall!

Pendejo - There is no such thing as a racing budget and if you can't afford to set it on fire and watch it burn while drinking a beer then don't race it.

Dave, I hope you and yours have a merry christmas, and a great new year, and look forward to seeing you in april.  Turbine powered Bradley Gt anyone?

Bloomington, IN
We'll bring Beer!  Motorsports
Team Fiery Death! #0 2009 Lamest Day(65th), 2010 American Irony(24th), 2010 Detroit Bull(4th),2012 Capitol Offense (8th) 2012 American Irony (11 th), 2013 Capitol Offense (3rd) 2013 Chubba Chedder (4th, Judge Choice!) Now sadly part of a scrap pile. 
Toothless Racing Deadbeats #110 2011 Summit Point (61st) Currently being rebuilt into the new car!

Merry Christmas to you and the rest of the Wacky Racers!

Can't wait to see the next car #2 at Capitol Offense, or will it be NJMP?

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

NJMP, supercharged Bradley GT and a Pontiac powered Supra both will debut. Maybe another super secret build if I get some more help.

It Ain't My Fault

Wait, are you suggesting a 24 Hour of Christmas, with a budget cap of $500, not including (marriage) safety gear?

Happy Kwanzaa to all

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

The tree needs more zip ties.

m610 wrote:

Wait, are you suggesting a 24 Hour of Christmas, with a budget cap of $500, not including (condoms) safety gear?

fixed that for you

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

davisriley wrote:

Turbine powered Bradley Gt anyone?

Turbine powered?   How about this: http://ronpatrickstuff.com/
Light that baby off and NOBODY will try to pass you!   smile

http://ronpatrickstuff.com/images/VW_Rear_Dr_Open1_PScopy.jpg
http://ronpatrickstuff.com/images/AB12_15_05copy.jpg

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
IOE winner in the Super Snipe -- Buttonwillow 2012
IOE winner in Super Snipe v2.0 -- Buttonwillow 2016
"Every Super Snipe in Lemons has won an IOE!"