Re: Bat-sChIT(ROËN)-Crazy?

got an email from Mike.  He says small opening,  uses a gas can with 6" nozzle works fine.  Oddly, he seems unconcerned about the need for lightning-fast pit stops.

I'm sure he figures the car can make up for the slow pit times on the track.

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page

He's probably just banking on good fuel economy and endurance. what did he stop for fuel? 3 times  on the way to florida? that's a hell of a cruising range. I think he stopped more for water top-offs!

maybe your right, instead of drilling people on fuel stops he'll drill them for quick water top offs.

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page

I think he said he thought he was getting ~20 on the commute to the race.

Team Eurotrash is on the way with spare water pump and distributor.  We should be at the track in less than 30 minutes.  We're in a black Ram dually with a white enclosed trailer.

Spank just pulled into the track. AMAZING!!!!!!!!

We're not worthy!! All hail Crazy-King-Spank!!

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.

I picked a FINE time to leave the track for a supply run! mad

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

260 (edited by Mr. Unruly 2010-12-30 01:37 PM)

Long live King Spank! Just F*ing Awesome! All the hats of the Dirty Duck Racing team are off in Spank's honor.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_joKNlk1q3-0/TQqfnVcIYCI/AAAAAAAAAXM/ZvaTmwiW8u8/s1600/DSC_0412.JPG

Dirty Duck Racing, #83 VW Rabbit GTI
'10,'11,12,'13 -Thunderhill, '10,'11,'12,'13,'14 - Buttonwillow, '11,'12,'13,'14 Sears Pointless, '11-Fernley, '13 Sears Even More Pointless-Class B Winner,  '11,'13 Arse-Freeze Sears Point, Return of the LeMonites Miller Motorsports-Class B Winner, '13 A&D Northworst GT-Overall Winner in MT-GT

Now somebody has to give us updates from the track on the progress of Le Shitroen. Any takers!

SPANK YOUR THE MAN !!!

I just talked to my buddy who picked it up in san jose ca. suspension on the ground and took 1 hr to load and 1 hr to unload then delivered to escondido.He alost hyper ventalated from laughing when I told him that schitreon went to florida on the road.Driving

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

263 (edited by magnusracing 2010-12-30 06:04 PM)

Wow... Spank.. WOW!

I'm bummed I got sidetracked these past fews days and missed this whole thread until just now.

I'm also super impressed with the support he got from everyone. I've seen racers help eachother out a lot before... but it seems that the Lemons community is by far the most helpful I've ever encountered!

I was wondering what Pendejo was up to all this week... turns out he was on the phone with Spank most of the time! smile

Best of luck with the actual race!

Pendejo Engineering "Captain" - 1991 Alfa 164
1983 Shaguar XJ-S V-12 "The Two Ton Miata"
1995 Mercedes S600 V-12  - First car ever CLAIMED by JAY!
1980 Maserati Quattroporte - Judge's Choice

fabtoys wrote:

SPANK YOUR THE MAN !!!

I just talked to my buddy who picked it up in san jose ca. suspension on the ground and took 1 hr to load and 1 hr to unload then delivered to escondido.He alost hyper ventalated from laughing when I told him that schitreon went to florida on the road.Driving

Favorite quote of the day!!

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.

I bet Spank is going to leave it back east and race it all year . Drive from race to race in the only rollcaged Schitreon in the states.Maybe the world.

I think Eyesore and Spank should caravan around the states .  LOL

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER

Amanda says Spank texted that he's given the SchitRoen away as a Lemons wedding gift... is this true?

He text that to me to and it is on track and did the transponder check so spank is happy. I am waiting for confirmation on the wedding gift part

268 (edited by Pendejo 2010-12-30 09:46 PM)

It is true! The Lemons timing and scoring couple(Roland and Stephanie) got married so Spank (Mike) gave them the Shitroen as a wedding gift. Spank is the man! And congrats the the newlyweds.

Pendejo

All too fitting. Do they have/get to drive it today? If they do will someone tie a string of soup cans to the back?

We got a message saying it was leading all the way up to turn two, with his cousin at the wheel "just trying to stay out of the way"

This will give him the impetus to create the next great idea.

Looks like Spank is out. The Shitroen just came in with a rod knock and no oil pressure. DAMN! They were in second place in C class.

Damn, I was hoping it would finish the race....hopefully they get it going again!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Top-Fool- … 77?ref=sgm
#34 Save the Tatas Subaru Impreza
2010 Detroit Irony 32nd/Capital Offense 68th/Grand Bull 26th/Rod Blago "FIF"

Talked to judge Phil he said the same.  At least made it to  the race! Not stuck I'm the boon docks!

How many hours did he / they get to run?

Remember, it's never too early to start embellishing the past.

"so there I was, 90mph, sideways on the brink of death ..."

Last driver change and fuel stop was just after 9 a.m.   It was already making noises, it came in overheating after a 3 hour run.   Left front was down to the cord, so we swapped the tires around and put the spare on the right rear.  Topped up oil and water and pushed it off (it would not start on the key since about 2 a.m.).  Ran just a few more laps before the knock became hammering.   Parked it.  However, Mike was considering coming back to the track to get it fired before midnight and just run the final lap of the event.

Take the  checkered flag is what matters. Rod knocking and fill it with 90 w gearoil good to go.