Re: Bat-sChIT(ROËN)-Crazy?

Pendejo wrote:

In true Lemons racer form he fueled up and got on the freeway going the wrong way heading west and it took him a hour to figure it out.

This clearly illustrates why he needs to stop and rest.   When you start making mistakes, things will only get worse if you press on.   You don't have to ask me why I know this.

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
IOE winner in the Super Snipe -- Buttonwillow 2012
IOE winner in Super Snipe v2.0 -- Buttonwillow 2016
"Every Super Snipe in Lemons has won an IOE!"

get some rest Spank. im sure your family will understand. the Citreon, maybe not so much.

Just talked to Spank. He says he's going to find a motel and catch some Zs pretty soon.

Hey - I zoned out on 80 in Nebraska an was about an hour into Colorado when I figured out I turned left somewhere I didn't even know there WAS a left to turn!

Does this mean he gets to enter tech from the wrong direction?

crazymike wrote:

Hey - I zoned out on 80 in Nebraska an was about an hour into Colorado when I figured out I turned left somewhere I didn't even know there WAS a left to turn!

John Denver is full of shit....

Shake and Bake
America, birthplace of the missionary position. You're welcome...

CowDriver wrote:
Pendejo wrote:

In true Lemons racer form he fueled up and got on the freeway going the wrong way heading west and it took him a hour to figure it out.

This clearly illustrates why he needs to stop and rest.   When you start making mistakes, things will only get worse if you press on.   You don't have to ask me why I know this.

That part of north Florida is just about hell to drive through... I've done the same damn thing, twice, and I wasn't even tired.

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

After all this I hope it passes tech inspection, the BS will be no problem!!!!  How much is a French water pump???

1985 BMW 535i... one of the slowest builds ever!!!

jw33 wrote:
crazymike wrote:

John Denver is full of shit....

I've got an extra pair of gloves....

I think a guy who has been awake for 36 straight hours can be forgiven for mixing up east and west.

New Zealand ID-19 residual value:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ID-19-Ro … 35aed78ce0

187 (edited by Spud 2010-12-28 09:54 PM)

Gentlemen, I think it's time we all chip in via Paypal and buy this man and his family a nice dinner.  Who's on board?  Epic stupidity like this it to be admired, nurtured and supported. I just wish my wife and family would allow me to be this irrational.  Hats off to you Mr. Spinelli, you have set the bar high and cemented your Lemons legacy regardless of the still potentially disastorous outcome of your foolish endevors.  Tonight I go to sleep in my warm bed while you drone on in zombie like fashion wondering if each mile will be your last.  Drive on my man, drive on!!!  May the wind be at your back. May all of your bolts be 10 mm and may the last miles be all downhill so that you may coast into a well deserved nights sleep. 

Guys alike Spinelli & Speedycop are the type of guys who built America. Talented, hard working and having just too darn much fun to know that its way past time to to quit.

Does anyone have Spinelli's email address so that we each pay a small Paypal token of our appreciation to a true Lemons racer?  Who's on board with me?

Remember, it's never too early to start embellishing the past.

"so there I was, 90mph, sideways on the brink of death ..."

Somebody get the guy with the pump on the phone with spank because the pump is toast.

The head gasket may be gone he has a miss now. hoping it is water on a ignition lead. Anybody got a tow option.

where is he now?

100 miles outside of Talahasse

192 (edited by DC Doug 2010-12-28 11:09 PM)

Pendejo wrote:

The head gasket may be gone he has a miss now. hoping it is water on a ignition lead. Anybody got a tow option.

Thought Ronman offered rescue services east of N.O.?

http://forums.24hoursoflemons.com/misc.php?email=812

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

Message sent. Spank is going to pour water in one of his heater hoses while driving to limp it in.

It was bam2002 - his moniker says Tampa, and the facebook link of Team Euro-trash, but they haven't updated since Oct.but which team member is it - anyone?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/24-Hours- … 458?ref=nf

his/their email bam2002@verizon.net

I got the right ba miller on facebook and forwarded Spanks number to him - hope he checks it!

ronman wrote:

You must have called him just after I got off the phone with him, Jeff. I told him if he needs recovery pretty much anywhere east of New Orleans I'd be happy to bring him back down and see that the car makes it to the track.
He was stopped at a border patrol check when I first called... I would have liked to have seen the agents' faces. big_smile

Maybe, but Ron too... and Ron has both a dually and some time on his hands!

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

Spanks still going and figure out the bad running was the points closed up so easy fix there but he is still dumping water.

Nowww the dumping water has stopped also so he just may pull this off.

Hour and a half to go he says and he is not stopping.

Go Spank GOOOO!!!

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.