Topic: Volvo Amazon in Snow - Video

Hey guys...we're pretty well hammered here in SC with that big snow storm that blew through last night.  Weathermen are calling for 9 to 12 inches of snow by the time its all said and done- and while that may seem like nothing to some of you northerners (of which I used to be one), down here its shut just about everything down.  I think Greenville county owns maybe 8 plow trucks, none of which have as yet passed by my house.  So, of course, the logical thing to do was warm up my 122 wagon and go for a drive...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVsSEpiD28k

Tunachuckers: 15 Years of Effluency
'08 - '10: 1966 Volvo 122, "Charlie"
'10 - '18: 1975 Ford LTD Landau --> 2018 - current: Converted into 1950 "Plymford"
'22 - current: 1967 Volvo 122, "Charlie ]["

Re: Volvo Amazon in Snow - Video

Well it is kind of built for that.  I hope you brought some shovels so you could stop and help dig out people with the big expensive 4x4 that I'm sure you'll start finding stuck on the road.

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page

Re: Volvo Amazon in Snow - Video

Nicely done!

It was just like being there except with warm toes and fresh hot coffee.

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.