Topic: Sparco PRO 2000

If you were 6'4 and 300 lbs would you be able to fit into my Sparco PRO 2000 seat?  Anybody have any experience with larger dudes fitting into said seat?

I've got an arrive-and-drive showing up who's larger than I'd designed the car to fit originally....

-Matt

30 Time Loser with Class C, Index of Effluency, I got Screwed and Heroic Fix Trophies who usually races, according to Car and Driver, The Greatest Road Racing Cherokee in History.

Check out our FB Page and follow our various exploits.

Re: Sparco PRO 2000

My guess is no.  It is pretty tight, but comfortable on me at 5'10" and 170 lbs.

Ryan

Looks Good On Paper Racing
#314 V8 E30 Submarine

May want to look at Ultra-shield. They have a good selection of road racing seats including some for extra large dudes for multiple car types. I'm looking at the rally type myself.

http://www.ultrashieldrace.com/thumbs.p … Race+Seats

One thing to note. I am pretty sure you need to have a brace that goes from the back of the seat to a stable point like a cross bar on the cage.

Daniel Sycks

dsycks wrote:

One thing to note. I am pretty sure you need to have a brace that goes from the back of the seat to a stable point like a cross bar on the cage.

If your harness bar is 6" or less from the back of the seat, I don't believe you need the brace.

Quad4 CRX - Wartburg 311 - Civic Wagovan - Parnelli Jones Galaxie - LS400 - Lancia MR2 - Boat - Sentra - 56 Ford Victoria
Known Associate of 3pedal Mafia, Speedycop, and the Russians.  Maybe even NSF.