Topic: Adding driver after entry deadline??

Can drivers sign up as a new driver and be added to the team after the entry deadline?

Specifically, Iwehave 4 drivers now, and a 5th may sign up but will not know for sure before the entry deadline for the May CMP race..

Mike
Hong Norrth
#39 TRON Gray/Orange MX-3, aka "Sumbich"

Re: Adding driver after entry deadline??

best bet it to beg nick@24hoursoflemons
usually you can change up until 2 weeks before the race.

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

If you add a driver even at the event all you have to do is walk up to the desk where you sign in and say, "Hey, I want to add a driver".  It is a common issue - people don't sign up.  We have even made driver changes where a driver who was paid up and could not make it and we just changed hs name right there on the track.  Easy pie.

Welcome!

B

This space for rent.

After the entry deadline? Pretty sure that's always been a yes. Add, remove, change, whatever as long as there are 4 of them paid up by the time they close the database (which is a week or two ahead of the race). After that point, you have to deal directly with HQ.

Driver, Pit Monkey, Rod Buster and Engine Fire Starter
Team FinalGear

Thanks!!!!

Mike
Hong Norrth
#39 TRON Gray/Orange MX-3, aka "Sumbich"

Show up at race - add or replace driver(s), period.  All $ transferable and/or accepted.  Always.

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1