Topic: seeking capable Houston SAAB dude

OK, during some early Houston races I recall talk about Tony, the Jamaican wunderkind Saab mechanic who could work wonders with mostly-thrashed Saabs. My neighbor has an early-90s Saab that was handed off to him by an employee of his grandmother, and I think it has sat idle for a good while, so Tony's capable hands might be needed. Does anyone have contact info for Tony or for the shop where he works?

ONSET/Tetanus Racing, est. 2008.
Guest drives: NSF, Rocket Surgery, Property Devaluation, Terminally Confused, Team Sputnik, The Syndicate, Pit Crew Revenge, Spank, Hella Shitty, Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse, Nine Finger Drifters, Salty Thunder, Panting Polar Bear, Vistabeam, Hangar 13, and Escape Velocity.
74 races so far.

Re: seeking capable Houston SAAB dude

I use to work at the Ron Carter Saab dealership in clearlake, ill check my old contacts and see if i have any good Phone numbers anymore.

2011 Organizers choice at Garrapatas Peligrosas GP as a Rookie team! 2011 Yee-Haw its Lemons Scruffy Nerf Herder 1991 Dodge Daytona IROC Shelby R/T Charger, 2012 Yee-Haw its Lemons 1972 RX2 IOE WINNERS!!!!, 2012 North Dallas Hooptie the arrival of JUDGE FRANK! 2012 Gator-rama in the 1977 Mustang II, 2012 Season Ender the HONORABLE JUDGE FRANK! 2013 BFE GP in the K-Car and an I Got Screwed Award