Topic: Lemons cars testing at Cal Speedway

So far at the NASA race at CalSpeed we have a certified Lemons Neon (in blue trim) and a stripped and de-glassed silver E30 out testing.  We will hunt down there times and see what they got

Pen

Re: Lemons cars testing at Cal Speedway

Two of our four drivers are there racing, but did not take our Lemons car.

I ran the neon. I entered HPDE for Sat & Sun, but the car wasn't ready until late Saturday afternoon.  In my first session Sunday morning, I experienced an erratic fuel delivery issue and couldn't complete the rest of the day.  The transponder isn't in the car yet, so I doubt that they have any times for my session.  I have two weeks to fix it, right?  No worries!  That was $320 well spent on my NASA event entry.  I wonder if I beg and plead, maybe they will take pity on me and refund some portion...

Team Co-Craptain, Los Cerdos Voladores
Plymouth Neon
Yeah, we're horrible...but we're LEAST Horrible

We were watching and rooting for you to run it full throttle around the track but then found out you had issues and were bummed. When you first pulled into tech we were looking out of our garage and 4 of us at once all said Lemons CAR and went back to checking our tire pressures getting ready to hit the track again. I would not count on the refund from NASA but they may give you credit towards another race (maybe) Car looks perfect for the race though.

Pendejo El Greato