Topic: Yo Red Bull, I heard you like race cars...

...so we sent in a race car to go on your race car. lol

If there's ever a promotion that needs to be bombarded with pictures of Lemons teams, it's this: http://www.redbullusa.com/cs/Satellite/ … 2989570188

Re: Yo Red Bull, I heard you like race cars...

Done.

Bloomington, IN
We'll bring Beer!  Motorsports
Team Fiery Death! #0 2009 Lamest Day(65th), 2010 American Irony(24th), 2010 Detroit Bull(4th),2012 Capitol Offense (8th) 2012 American Irony (11 th), 2013 Capitol Offense (3rd) 2013 Chubba Chedder (4th, Judge Choice!) Now sadly part of a scrap pile. 
Toothless Racing Deadbeats #110 2011 Summit Point (61st) Currently being rebuilt into the new car!

Interestingly, the Tunachuckers were contacted by someone from Red Bull who wanted to do a story about Lemons racing and hang around in the pits during the May CMP race with us:

http://www.tunachuckers.com/blog/index. … 1&pb=1

This should prove interesting.

Tunachuckers: 15 Years of Effluency
'08 - '10: 1966 Volvo 122, "Charlie"
'10 - '18: 1975 Ford LTD Landau --> 2018 - current: Converted into 1950 "Plymford"
'22 - current: 1967 Volvo 122, "Charlie ]["

Haha, that's awesome!

Hopefully our Puffalump bunny ends up on the other Red Bull car in a couple places, bwahaha.

Actually, I'm the one to blame for sending Ms. Red Bull your way. I sent her a list of potential CMP teams. You might not be the only ones they're following.

mechimike wrote:

Interestingly, the Tunachuckers were contacted by someone from Red Bull who wanted to do a story about Lemons racing and hang around in the pits during the May CMP race with us:

http://www.tunachuckers.com/blog/index. … 1&pb=1

This should prove interesting.

Might I suggest an easily removable Monster Energy Drink theme? Perhaps with the right kind of "convincing," you could remove the theme so the "photog" can "shoot" it properly.

If Supreme Court judges can be bribed, surely potential miscreants can receive a little baksheesh, no?

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Judge Phil wrote:

Actually, I'm the one to blame for sending Ms. Red Bull your way. I sent her a list of potential CMP teams. You might not be the only ones they're following.

Funny, she mentioned Nick Pon by name.  Hmm.  Perhaps there are more than one Red Bull correspondents infiltrating Lemons.  At any rate, should be interesting.  Ms. Red Bull apparently has some mad autocross skills and wants to take our LTD for a lap or two.  This could be interesting...

Tunachuckers: 15 Years of Effluency
'08 - '10: 1966 Volvo 122, "Charlie"
'10 - '18: 1975 Ford LTD Landau --> 2018 - current: Converted into 1950 "Plymford"
'22 - current: 1967 Volvo 122, "Charlie ]["

Red Bull Sponsors the flugtag events nation wide....its like Lemons but trying to fly the farthest instead of drive.....  http://www.redbullflugtagusa.com/

2011 Organizers choice at Garrapatas Peligrosas GP as a Rookie team! 2011 Yee-Haw its Lemons Scruffy Nerf Herder 1991 Dodge Daytona IROC Shelby R/T Charger, 2012 Yee-Haw its Lemons 1972 RX2 IOE WINNERS!!!!, 2012 North Dallas Hooptie the arrival of JUDGE FRANK! 2012 Gator-rama in the 1977 Mustang II, 2012 Season Ender the HONORABLE JUDGE FRANK! 2013 BFE GP in the K-Car and an I Got Screwed Award

mechimike wrote:

Ms. Red Bull apparently has some mad autocross skills and wants to take our LTD for a lap or two.

Because "Autocross" and "LTD" belong in the same sentence.

... Wait. THAT'S AN AWESOME IDEA!

Driver, Pit Monkey, Rod Buster and Engine Fire Starter
Team FinalGear

Huge boats are the most lulz to autocross: fact.

Watched but didn't participate in the Chicago Flugtag, since I didn't have the group of friends I have now (sit on the sidelines, in the box, boring people). Awesome event. Even though it had "cheaterish" people show up with miata's,  I mean hang-glidders with a dumb theme. If anyone knows anyone at Redbull racing or the sales/marketing division, please let me know. I've been trying to find a contact to get my resume out to.