1 (edited by topher 2009-09-10 12:08 PM)

Topic: Are pit bikes (50cc) or bikes allowed at Lamest Days?

From the rules:

Vehicle Restrictions: Support Vehicles:  Two-, three-, and four-wheeled vehicles are prohibited, except for race officials or as race support vehicles. No joy riding is allowed. If your kid decides to do the "Nelson 500" in the paddock area, chances are you'll be picking up said vehicle at the barn at the end of the weekend. Drivers of any support vehicles must be 18 years of age or older, posses a valid driver's license and insurance.

We have pit bikes that we hope to use as "race support vehicles" and/or bicycles (pedal)

Is this allowed?

Team Cougar Bait

Re: Are pit bikes (50cc) or bikes allowed at Lamest Days?

I guess as long as your pit bike is a motorized unicycle or six wheeler you'll be fine.  big_smile

BRE Datsun (Broke Racing Effluence) formerly Dawn of the Zed Racing
'74 260Z
Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/editpicture.php … 2559430584

They have it worded weird, basically, spectators can't park/drive in the paddock, unless it's a support vehicle.

My question is does a bike/scooter/pit bike count as support vehicle?

This could be very convenient as it sounds like RVs can't be kept in the paddock area at Lamest Days. (If I understood that correctly)

Team Cougar Bait

topher wrote:

From the rules:

Vehicle Restrictions: Support Vehicles:  Two-, three-, and four-wheeled vehicles are prohibited

i guess these are legal then

http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2008/gulak-2-enlarged.jpg

Little red Radio Flyer wagons allowed?

eljefe17 wrote:
topher wrote:

From the rules:

Vehicle Restrictions: Support Vehicles:  Two-, three-, and four-wheeled vehicles are prohibited

You missed the rest of that quote...

Vehicle Restrictions: Support Vehicles:  Two-, three-, and four-wheeled vehicles are prohibited, EXCEPT for race officials or as race support vehicles.

Team Cougar Bait

topher wrote:

You missed the rest of that quote...

Vehicle Restrictions: Support Vehicles:  Two-, three-, and four-wheeled vehicles are prohibited, EXCEPT for race officials or as race support vehicles.

oh, i saw it, don't worry.  just saying that anyone can hoon around on that thing as a vehicle - official, race support, or otherwise