Topic: Lamest Day - who is bringing serious tools?

Are any of you guys planning on bringing any of the following to the Lamest Day?

Tire changer ?

MIG Welder?

Port-a-power?

Engine hoist?

You can never be too prepared!

I'm just trying to plan ahead in case we need to borrow some 'serious' tools.

Spud

Remember, it's never too early to start embellishing the past.

"so there I was, 90mph, sideways on the brink of death ..."

Re: Lamest Day - who is bringing serious tools?

I'm bringing a MIG and cutting torch.

Property Devaluation Racing

Drivers wanted for TX races

Can you post your car number and  car type (in case we need to hunt for you?)

Remember, it's never too early to start embellishing the past.

"so there I was, 90mph, sideways on the brink of death ..."

4 (edited by King Arthur 2009-09-12 02:20 PM)

We are bringing a mig, torches, port-a- power, air compressor, air tools, assorted BFHs, and such. You know, my garage minus the building and lifts. #3 Trogen Rabbit

Booby Prize Racing will have a welder not sure if we will bring a mig or tig machine an air compressor again not sure which one will fit but at least a pancake size. Engine hoist would be a good idea since we are planning an an extra motor coming with us. THey just take up a lot of floor space.

Team #40 Eau Rude Racing, puzzle piece Nissan Sentra should have most of the above listed stuff as well.  Dunno if our crew guy will be bringing the tire changer, but we should have a welder and torch, and all sorts of hand/power tools

We (as a group) are going to have - 6000w of power, mig, plasma cutter, cutting torches, drill press, hand tools, air, air tools, and I will bring some extra rollbar material (and steel) and a bender in case anyone needs that to get through tech.  We have decent machinists on the team and are planning on leaving a radio in our paddock that you can call us if you need something. 

We are the Schumacher Taxi Service - we are going to have three cars there plus are travelling with a couple other teams.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

I might have to hang out at The Shumacher Taxi Service just to watch all the metal-bending...

Our plan is to have a generator, probably a mig welder and a air compressor.  Car #93 Integra (Lucky Monkey Racing - Skidmark Special).

Our entire team of "serious tools" will be there, but somehow I suspect you're talking about something different, lol... big_smile

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones