Topic: armed ( with a $200 MX-6) and dangerous

but only to ourselves at this point    "the usual suspects"  have just aquired a potential implement of destruction     we will know if its worthy in a few days  ( gotta pull the cams and run a leakdown,     we got it with the engine partially disassembled        the cam timing components were all taken apart by a back yard drunk mechanic that got paid up front for a timing belt change by the guy we got it from and never finished the job      see if it has bent valves)   
            How soon is too early to start sucking up to get in to the next reasonably close to us race ?     car is pretty clean , no dents , no rust, 120K miles, I already sold all the glass except the windshield for $100 to an auto glass place ,  had the kid down the street pull the interior all out in exchange for the stereo and anything else he found in the car      which ended up being a pretty nice cell phone and $ 2.41 in change          Im pretty sure the catalytic thats still on it is worth close $ 100 so I will end up with an almost  " free " car !!!        and yup I have documentation with pics,reciepts , etc to support all this         how do you post pics on here anyway ?   Im a lil computor illiterate                             Prime Suspect

spectator "Lamest Day 09",DNF "American Irony" 2010,DNS "Capitol Offense"2010,DNF "Gingervitis"2011,DNF"ShowroomShlock"2011 maybe someday....                                                                                     
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"luckily I didnt go into the mountain,.......I went over the cliff. I was doin 300 MPH sideways and 100 ft. down at the same time............"

Re: armed ( with a $200 MX-6) and dangerous

duh     i found the pic info     i hope im a little more observant IN the car

spectator "Lamest Day 09",DNF "American Irony" 2010,DNS "Capitol Offense"2010,DNF "Gingervitis"2011,DNF"ShowroomShlock"2011 maybe someday....                                                                                     
"luckily I didnt go into the mountain,.......I went over the cliff. I was doin 300 MPH sideways and 100 ft. down at the same time............"

The cat is worth 100 bucks? As salvage?

Jim "Endo" Anderton
30 years of racing and still not Brambilla.....

it depends on the cat and whos buying it    I scrap cars for a living and deal in quantity so I get way better prices then the average joe      and the place that I deal with only buys from salvage yards etc      Ohio has a bunch of dumbass registration ,regulations, and paperwork you have to go through to even be able to resell more than one or cats at time     Big Brotha is watchin !!!!!!!

Your " average " cat even at what I can get out of it is only worth $20 to $50  and keep in mind its also a comodity so prices are pretty volitile      the cat I buy this week for X dollars may be worth less when I go to resell it so its always a gamble