Topic: Heads up, Morrow Auto/Snoopy's Quest for the Holy Nickelbag!

I'm doing a Jalopnik post tomorrow about some of the IOE contenders for Nelson, and I want some photos/info about your fine racin' machine. Email me!

2 (edited by Speedycop 2009-09-26 01:14 PM)

Re: Heads up, Morrow Auto/Snoopy's Quest for the Holy Nickelbag!

Do you require anything more on the 4,710 lb., all stock/original 1961 Cadillac Fleetwood? I can email you a few more pics tonight, like the shot of the grass growing in the carpet, and the headliner falling down. Too bad it's not pink already. That will happen probably Monday, when this rain stops.

Oldest car ever in Lemons. Likely the heaviest car ever in Lemons. IMHO, coolest car ever in Lemons. Any chance of linking our Susan G Komen page and helping a good cause?
http://www.info-komen.org/site/TR/Passi … fr_id=1130

You've no idea how grateful we'd be if you could. Having dealt with tremendous battles and loss in our families due to this disease, it's a great cause that's very important to us. I know it's not the purpose of the article, and if you can't I understand, but coverage like Jalopnik could make a world of difference in our fundraising efforts.

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

Speedycop wrote:

Do you require anything more on the 4,710 lb., all stock/original 1961 Cadillac Fleetwood? I can email you a few more pics tonight, like the shot of the grass growing in the carpet, and the headliner falling down. Too bad it's not pink already. That will happen probably Monday, when this rain stops.

Oldest car ever in Lemons. Likely the heaviest car ever in Lemons. IMHO, coolest car ever in Lemons. Any chance of linking our Susan G Komen page and helping a good cause?
http://www.info-komen.org/site/TR/Passi … fr_id=1130

You've no idea how grateful we'd be if you could. Having dealt with tremendous battles and loss in our families due to this disease, it's a great cause that's very important to us. I know it's not the purpose of the article, and if you can't I understand, but coverage like Jalopnik could make a world of difference in our fundraising efforts.

Of course the Cadillac will be in the post, and I'll include the link. If you've got more shots of the complete car as it sits now (preferably with fins and cage visible), email them to me by tonight and I'll use them in the gallery.

4 (edited by Speedycop 2009-09-26 01:22 PM)

I can ask my wife to snap a few with her phone. I'm at work and it's raining, so they won't be the best, but I'll see what we can come up with.

Oh, and THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU for helping the cause. We owe you HUGE!

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)

Murilee, you have mail.