Topic: Lamest Day: Leaving Thursday morning From IOWA, who wants to Convoy?

Liked the convoy from MI thread, decided IA needed one too.

We're taking off sometime Thursday morning, hoping to get to NL on Thursday night for camping.  Assuming Prez get's in contact with the Q45 team from Iowa, I'm guessing we'll try and convoy with them.  I know there are at least 1-2 other teams from Iowa (kielbasa guys maybe).

3/4 our group headed out from Des Moines, 1/4 from Cedar Rapids.

-Chip

Free Candy Racing
www.freecandyracing.com

Re: Lamest Day: Leaving Thursday morning From IOWA, who wants to Convoy?

I will talk to Boysen on Saturday at the MidCoast RoadRally and see if we can coordinate.  Not exactly sure what we are driving out there yet.  It's just such a bitch driving with you guys from FreeCandy Racing because you have to take so many detours to stay 500 yards away from schools and playgrounds, its gonna take forever.  Who will be wearing the Pedobear costume?

"I'm from Shanty Town"
1991 Infiniti Q45a - Half Assed Safety Fast, Team Lamest Mess Racing
1971 Poorsche 914 - Lowbrau Racing

Assuming the damn thing shows up, Yo will have the costume.

The detours will be rough, are you guys meeting in Des moines or Iowa City (as i recall, you have some IA city people, don't you?)

Have fun with the rally, was reading you faq and watching your little profile videos today, good stuff.

-Chip

Free Candy Racing
www.freecandyracing.com

4 (edited by the head 2009-09-24 10:50 AM)

Our drivers are all ames and DM

Another asshole that drives the Q45

Formerly an asshole driving an Infinity
Now just another cock with a Porsche
Chief bad decision maker of Team Lowbrau

One of our guys (my dad) from Average Joes/Property Devaluation Racing is driving from North English Iowa, Near Iowa City. Who would he contact to meet up and convoy with you guys? It's pretty cool that there's an Iowa team, I grew up in Iowa City myself.

I was putting our schedule together and thinking about departure times and were thinking we may need to leave really early so we don't have to set up camp at night.  I think Prez and Stig have been talking today but don't know if they came up with any departure times.

"I'm from Shanty Town"
1991 Infiniti Q45a - Half Assed Safety Fast, Team Lamest Mess Racing
1971 Poorsche 914 - Lowbrau Racing

Sounds good, as soon as we get something ironed out, i promised comfy i'd email him so he could fwd to his dad.  I'm guessing I'll get a call thursday at like 4am saying "we're 10 minutes from your house"

-Chip

Free Candy Racing
www.freecandyracing.com