Topic: covoy from philly

I beleive in  safty  in number  and with all the work onthe car i havent even pulled the  trailer out from  behind  garage to look at  yet . I have afelling i am not alone. we will be  going over the  walt whitman bridge around 7 pm tonite.  anyone want to link  up call me @ 609 929 2291  or post  your departure times here .I will  check  before  we leave see you all there .

Re: covoy from philly

We'll be heading out about 8am tomorrow from Mullica Hill so if you need anything along the way call me or text at 856 two three seven 3003

http://wartburg.misfittoysracing.com
OTTER: "I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."
BLUTO: "We're just the guys to do it."

3 (edited by RobL 2009-10-01 05:14 AM)

We are getting on the PA Turnpike around 11-12midnight.  So we are leaving about 4 hours behind you.

We'd be happy to caravan out if you wanted to wait.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

with the  way  this  team  works  together we will probale  be about the same time we will keep our eyes out for ya

Yeah, and I'm hoping to get out earlier too.  When you are getting on the turnpike, call or text me at 215-915-2186.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.