Re: Lamest Day: Best Car Assortment In Lemons History!

SMSRACING wrote:

FREE CANDY RACING FTW!!!!!!!

We had a blast watching the non-initiated  think that the "cute little bear" giving out candy was "such a nice thing to do"

AWESOME!!!

Glad you liked him.  He had a lot of fun in that costume.  As the commenter above noted, it's definitely a theme that is close to "the line", but since this is Lemons, that line is moved out a bit.. smile

Next time we've got more theme related shenanigans in store.

-Chip

Free Candy Racing
www.freecandyracing.com

27 (edited by ninetyfourintegra 2009-10-05 12:51 PM)

NDGeist wrote:

Glad you liked him.  He had a lot of fun in that costume.  As the commenter above noted, it's definitely a theme that is close to "the line", but since this is Lemons, that line is moved out a bit.. smile

Next time we've got more theme related shenanigans in store.

I was fine with it and its sad at the same time. I had the hardest time trying to explain to a 5 and 2yr old that they were NOT to take candy from THAT bear. "Pedophile", "molester", etc are not words in their vocabulary yet. I could do nothing but shake my head chuckling about how bad a parent I am for letting them go up and get the candy...

Problem is, they have been at the track since they were each about 6months old and the oldest already has a kart, so not taking them to Lemons and dad's first 24hr race would have been a punishment. They don't understand the dementedness of Lemons but someday they will and will laugh about it.

And they will likely be the perfect candidate for future drivers... what is the age limit?

we showed up with a P71 and a late 90's Buick. HeHeHe...

Murilee seemed pretty relieved to see it wasn't another E30, Rx7, or Z car.

I think at one point some confused people chatting on the walkies thought Danny Popp was driving the buick.

Great event guys, my A/V guy loved the Snoopy Van, and I had to cheer for that monstrous cadillac every time it rolled back out to the track.

Just WAIT and see what Danny Popp is going to be driving NEXT...   shhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret.....

HE IS HOOKED!!!!

Owner: Stanford Motorsports (sounds better than it is!)
Lamest Day entry:  Team EAU RUDE  silver/red NON-CHEATING Sentra SE-R #40  (Crew Chief, Large Fat Bald Guy with white Mutton Chop sideburns)
Other nonsense:  Solo Director, Cincy SCCA, Board of Directors, Cincy SCCA

LOL. I'll be driving whatever he is, hehe. 

And yeah, I had to explain pedobear to so many people.  And then I had to explain why I knew what pedobear was... smile

Ok, Ok, I'm the new guy in this room full of insanity.  Where was the carnage? The destruction (other than my ego for the speeding ticket in the pits,... I'm innocent!)?  Body parts?  Drunken table dances?   None of the above?  Fine with me. 

That was incredible!!!!  I may never get this sht eaten grin off my face. 

Diverse field, a few drivers who knew which end to point where and those dastardly divas of justice in the black flag area.  Great racin!

BTW, Nelsons is a pain in the arse for reception of any media.  Wasn't two years ago you couldn't get a cell connection.  You be down in just enough of a valley (more of a dirt filled swamp....there is a huge lake outside Carousel's tire wall) for signals to not want to come down there.   

Thanks for your efforts people.   

(to the Black Flag judges:  OK, I can't say that, but you know what I mean.  The driver before me goes off and I,,,,I,,,,, III get the flag?  WTF!)

ciao, ted  (my father was 'the turk', 40's biker)