Topic: FOUND AT LAMEST DAY!!!!!!!

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!

We found a Jackmaster 2000 sex toy in Snoopy's rear, (mind you dogs service themselves), the Jackmaster is lonely and misses his owner. If anyone wishes to reclaim their lost beloved toy, feel free to contact us via the forum.

Peanuts and the gang

Re: FOUND AT LAMEST DAY!!!!!!!

Was it blue?

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

I remember seeing a Jackmaster given as a bribe to the Judges.  Maybe they thought you needed it?

Lemons South 2008 - Fail, Lemons South Spring 2009 - Fail, Lemons Detroit(ish) 2008 - Fail, Lemons South Fall 2009 - Fail, Lamest Day 2009 - Fail, Miami 2010 (Chump) - 2nd!, Sebring 2010 (Chump) - Fail, Cuba 2010 - Crew Chief, Roebling 2011 (Chump) - 8th!, Sebring 2011(Chump) - 19th!

I'm looking for an Ohio license plate lost probably on the front straight in the final hour starting with " EWW "

serious.

please let me know if anyone finds it

It is not blue in color, I don't quite understand why we would have it, but it does add to the hilarity of the event as a whole for us.

Loren wrote:

I remember seeing a Jackmaster given as a bribe to the Judges.  Maybe they thought you needed it?

We thought you needed it.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

I did.

Lemons South 2008 - Fail, Lemons South Spring 2009 - Fail, Lemons Detroit(ish) 2008 - Fail, Lemons South Fall 2009 - Fail, Lamest Day 2009 - Fail, Miami 2010 (Chump) - 2nd!, Sebring 2010 (Chump) - Fail, Cuba 2010 - Crew Chief, Roebling 2011 (Chump) - 8th!, Sebring 2011(Chump) - 19th!

Yeah, that was a gift!

Tow Vehicle wrote:

Around 3pm Sunday of Lamest Day someone came up to us asking if we had borrowed their welder.  We said "No, we have our own."  He stated that someone had borrowed theirs and it had not been returned.

Anybody know if they got it back?  I felt bad for them for losing a welder and especially for them having to roam around looking for it when at least 75% of the race teams had already left.

Anybody know anything about this or the outcome?

I don't think they got it back. They were asking us @ around 2pm with maybe a dozen teams left in the infield at best.

Judge Jonny wrote:
Loren wrote:

Hows it work?

Well at BS, if you think that you might be awarded penalty laps, you offer the Judges a little something (or big something in this case) for a little leniency.  If they like your offering, they look the other way, if they don't it can end up in your intake.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

King Arthur wrote:
Judge Jonny wrote:
Loren wrote:

Hows it work?

You put it under the frame, switch it on, then when the car's high enough use axle stands for safety. I think they're made in China

Jim "Endo" Anderton
30 years of racing and still not Brambilla.....

Is it reusable or a one time use?

Someone has a different idea of "Jackmaster"...  pic

Well, it kinda looks like a bottle jack...

Jim "Endo" Anderton
30 years of racing and still not Brambilla.....