Topic: Wartburg winner Jim Thwaite is THE MAN!!!

Jim contacted me whe he read about our effort with the '61 Caddy. He offered to make 50-75 vinyl ribbons to put on the car with the names of people who had donated. Not only did he take the time to make and cut them out, he delivered them to me personally at NL.  While we didn't sell as many as we'd like to yet, we'll continue to use them in the future. This guy is a real class act, and no one is more deserving of the Wartburg.

Thanks again, Jim! I look forward to helping you with the Wartburg when I go to Joysey to visit family. BTW, I didn't look in the bag, so I didn't see the Misfit Toys Racing sticker, or it would have been on the car. It will be on the next one for sure.

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

Re: Wartburg winner Jim Thwaite is THE MAN!!!

I'm happy to be even a small part of the great fundraising effort you are doing.  You are making some productive use of what might otherwise be thought of as "goofing off" (at least if you ask my wife)
I do small run vinyl graphics and any teams that are trying to do fundraising efforts can feel free to contact me for funraising stickers at greatly reduced rates or even free depending on what I can manage.   I save offcuts from "real" orders so I can use the vinyl to provide free stickers whenever possible.

As for the MTR logo, I always include one with every order but you are never under any obligation to put it on the car smile

http://wartburg.misfittoysracing.com
OTTER: "I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."
BLUTO: "We're just the guys to do it."