Topic: SOMEONE STOLE MY LEMON

Was trying to retire the caltrans/grinch/frogger car but my replacemnt carcass car was snagged from my buddies property.  Imagine that  a lemon car stolen !!!

So back comes the POS that looks so bad 

The caltrans/grinch/frogger/?  is back for one more!!

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

Re: SOMEONE STOLE MY LEMON

Dang, maybe we should insure the Stratus!  Ah who am I kidding, someone stealing it could only improve my life.

WE ARE IMPORTANT MEN!  WE DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!

Are you sure it was stolen, or was it removed as part of a clean up the neighborhood project.  Our car is in front of my house at the moment, and I imagine I have have knocked 10% off of my property value with it out there.

Bloomington, IN
We'll bring Beer!  Motorsports
Team Fiery Death! #0 2009 Lamest Day(65th), 2010 American Irony(24th), 2010 Detroit Bull(4th),2012 Capitol Offense (8th) 2012 American Irony (11 th), 2013 Capitol Offense (3rd) 2013 Chubba Chedder (4th, Judge Choice!) Now sadly part of a scrap pile. 
Toothless Racing Deadbeats #110 2011 Summit Point (61st) Currently being rebuilt into the new car!

I doubt that it was removed as a neighborhood cleanup it was under a tree on 200 acre private property farm.There was drag marksfrom it being yanked out of there .

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

Sorry, I needed the kanuter valve.

(But really, sorry to hear that.)

Quad4 CRX - Wartburg 311 - Civic Wagovan - Parnelli Jones Galaxie - LS400 - Lancia MR2 - Boat - Sentra - 56 Ford Victoria
Known Associate of 3pedal Mafia, Speedycop, and the Russians.  Maybe even NSF.