Re: What is everyone using for a fuel cell

this is what I use for a fuel cell
http://blog.caranddriver.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/09-Leaders-at-2012-Gator-O-Rama-24-Hours-of-LeMons-626x426.jpg

no fuel slosh or degrading foam to worry about.

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

You have to be moving to generate fuel slosh. wink

A&D: 2011 Autobahn, 2012 Gingerman, 2012 Road America, 2012 Autobahn II, 2013 Gator-O-Rama (True 24!)
Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse Racing
2013 Chubba Cheddar Enduro - Organizer's Choice, 2014 Doing Time in Joliet
http://www.facebook.com/#!/SirJackieSte … urseRacing

Dangie wrote:

As far as execution of the install, e-mail The Evil One to get his blessing.

My blessing requires anointing with gear oil and ritual scarification using the hot end of freshly cut roll bar tube, if you want to access the inner mysteries you need to spend 6 months grinding out bad welds with a Dremel tool while singing 'I'm in Love With My Car'  by Queen.   

-TEO

Gosh, my business card says 'Tech Tyrant'

TEO, just wondering when the new rules will be out?  I know I have to look at the rear stays, just waiting for the rules to be finalized to really start thinking about it.

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page

BoB wrote:

TEO, just wondering when the new rules will be out?  I know I have to look at the rear stays, just waiting for the rules to be finalized to really start thinking about it.

Soon, final drafts being prepared now.

-TEO

Gosh, my business card says 'Tech Tyrant'