1 (edited by chevette 2013-01-14 09:08 AM)

Topic: my daughter needs votes.,..if you want

Ok here's the deal.  My daughters all play select soccer.  They are all solid players but not on the premier teams.  My 10 year old decided she wants to be a keeper.  She has worked very hard.  Taking extra training, plus training with her team and watching videos online of pro training tips and working on them on her own in the basement.  Apparently it has finally paid off as the club has nominated her for save of the year.  Problem is its a Facebook competition and i don't have that many Facebook friends.  So if you are inclined you can search CUSA courage on Facebook and watch the videos.  My daughter is the one that says Badin.  If you feel she deserves it you can like it to vote.  If one of the others suits your taste feel free to like it too.  All these kids work very hard.  If yer not interested that's cool too.

Thanks
Randy

Carbon footprint diesel chevette: IOE Gingerman '11, ClassC winner Autobahn, 13
Isuzu iMark diesel: IOE Gingerman'13
Chrysler Cordoba: Organizers Choice Barber '14

Re: my daughter needs votes.,..if you want

Watched them and voted,

That was indeed a nice save. Great job to all the kids!

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.

Re: my daughter needs votes.,..if you want

Thanks

Carbon footprint diesel chevette: IOE Gingerman '11, ClassC winner Autobahn, 13
Isuzu iMark diesel: IOE Gingerman'13
Chrysler Cordoba: Organizers Choice Barber '14