Topic: White House Petition to Allow Importation of 10 Year Old Vehicles

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti … s/Fvb6zYP7

Sign it.

DO IT NOW!!! /arnold

Team OK-Speed : Civic Tape-R and Spec Piñata (RIP)
2011 Heaps in the Heart of Texas - I Got Screwed || 2012 Yee-Haw, It's Lemons Texas - Judges Choice
2012 North Dallas Hooptie - Personal Scolding from Jay "Award" || 2012 Heaps in the Heart of Texas - Judges Choice
2014 Shine Country Classic - Heroic Fix || 2015 Doing Time in Joliet - Class B Win!

Re: White House Petition to Allow Importation of 10 Year Old Vehicles

Also, share it with your friends.

2011 Heaps in the Heart of Texas - I Got Screwed || 2012 Yee-Haw, It's Lemons Texas - Judges Choice
2012 North Dallas Hooptie - Personal Scolding from Jay "Award" || 2012 Heaps in the Heart of Texas - Judges Choice
2014 Shine Country Classic - Heroic Fix || 2015 Doing Time in Joliet - Class B Win!

Be cool but doubtful it will happen.  signed.

Signing this petition seems as effective as yelling at clouds and hoping the weather will change.

5 (edited by LowFlyin 2013-02-26 11:58 AM)

Yes, but supposing it could work, not participating kills it before it is even given a chance.

I created an account with an aliased email address and your name is something the gub'mint already has from filing your taxes.