Topic: Lemons cars but different.

What if there were tons of cars just sitting around collecting dust?

Maybe they should consider creating their own 24 of Dusty Lemons series.

http://www.messynessychic.com/2013/05/2 … a-problem/

Aspiring gravel-trap "expert".
Team Babel / Lamborrari / Royal Mail / etc. - 1987 Toyota MR2 | 1997 Mazda MX5 Miata
6x Loser: Thunderhill '12: 119th; Sears Pointless '13: 119th; Sears (even more) Pointless: 13th; Thunderhill '13: 9th; Thunderhill '14: 48th; Thunderhill '15: 25th
http://meltersblog.wordpress.com

Re: Lemons cars but different.

Is that an early-80s Quattroporte next to the DeLorean in the last photo?

Judge Phil wrote:

Is that an early-80s Quattroporte next to the DeLorean in the last photo?

Yes it is.

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)

I think the strangest thing about that DeLorean is that it is appears to be RED underneath all that dust.

I imagine a lot of that story is horseshit considering the few examples shown and that the UAE is known for dust storms.

Dangerous Banned Technology (NOLA 09), Judges Choice (Houston 2010), Organizers Choice (NOLA 2010), Most Heroic Fix (Dallas 2010), $100 from Jay's Pocket (Dallas 2010), Dangerous Homemade Technology (NOLA 2010), Ununhexium Legends of Lemons Status,  Index of Effluency (Dallas 2011), Most Heroic Fix - (Houston 2011), Index of Effluency (TWS - 2012), Organizers Choice (Dallas 2013)

5 (edited by dculberson 2013-05-23 08:48 AM)

Most of those are just kind of dusty, like they might get in a desert.  You know, like they have in Dubai?  Imagine what a car looks like after a sand storm.  Looks a lot like one of those.  They might have only been parked for 15 minutes, who knows.

Edit: haha, should have refreshed.

Quad4 CRX - Wartburg 311 - Civic Wagovan - Parnelli Jones Galaxie - LS400 - Lancia MR2 - Boat - Sentra - 56 Ford Victoria
Known Associate of 3pedal Mafia, Speedycop, and the Russians.  Maybe even NSF.

considering the condition of some of the cars, i don't think it's false reporting. That Enzo did sit in a lot for over a year after being abandoned.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

I don't think thats what the article says and I don't believe it anyway.

Dangerous Banned Technology (NOLA 09), Judges Choice (Houston 2010), Organizers Choice (NOLA 2010), Most Heroic Fix (Dallas 2010), $100 from Jay's Pocket (Dallas 2010), Dangerous Homemade Technology (NOLA 2010), Ununhexium Legends of Lemons Status,  Index of Effluency (Dallas 2011), Most Heroic Fix - (Houston 2011), Index of Effluency (TWS - 2012), Organizers Choice (Dallas 2013)

I want this to be true. They will probably make some "gone in 60 seconds: DUST" movie now

Team Sensory Assault wrote:

I think the strangest thing about that DeLorean is that it is appears to be RED underneath all that dust.

I imagine a lot of that story is horseshit considering the few examples shown and that the UAE is known for dust storms.

There was a delorean someone painted red that used to be parked all the time in Downtown Chicago.  Anyone who knew what it was thought it was the stupidist thing someone could do to that car.  Haven't seen it in years so maybe that is where it ended up.  Good to see it looks like its starting to shed its paint on its own.

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page