Topic: Shop Tools & Gear for you to use if you promise to be nice to them....

So I am new to Lemons and very new to the forum as this is my first post.
My team and I ( www.posracing.com ) will be there  with our F'ed Up e30 and are very much looking forward to this coming weekend.
I am practically bringing my entire shop with me including a welder, porta-power, and several other things that might not be included in others tool kits.
I am very much interested in helping keep other's cars out on the track as I am a firm believer that this event is all about seat time.
So if you need something that will help you get your car out there, I encourage you to come by and ask because we did such a good job building our car that we won't need it right? smile yeah right!
Anyway, if we can help out we'd be glad to. Its all about good karma, a good time, and some fun racing!
I really look forward to getting out there and mixing it up with you guys!

Peace & Speed,

J. Farina

Re: Shop Tools & Gear for you to use if you promise to be nice to them....

POS_JiXer wrote:

So I am new to Lemons and very new to the forum as this is my first post.
My team and I ( www.posracing.com ) will be there  with our F'ed Up e30 and are very much looking forward to this coming weekend.
I am practically bringing my entire shop with me including a welder, porta-power, and several other things that might not be included in others tool kits.
I am very much interested in helping keep other's cars out on the track as I am a firm believer that this event is all about seat time.
So if you need something that will help you get your car out there, I encourage you to come by and ask because we did such a good job building our car that we won't need it right? smile yeah right!
Anyway, if we can help out we'd be glad to. Its all about good karma, a good time, and some fun racing!
I really look forward to getting out there and mixing it up with you guys!

Peace & Speed,

J. Farina

Sharing tools, parts, and beer are some of the best things about Lemons. Thanks for letting us know we can come over and break your stuff after we break ours.:D
One tool we won't be bringing to track is the engine lift. Of course that will be the first thing we will need.
We loan things all the time. First and foremost make sure your tools are identifiable and second get the name of the team borrowing them so you can go over and get you complimentary drink when your thirsty.
Wait till you see some of the rigs that come through the gate, they make our  trailer look like a pup-tent with wheels. Check in for your free sticker at our camp. Just look for the Black knight on the back of the car.

Team: V-Ram/Altamont Team: Knights of the Round Track/Reno/Buttonwillow/Thunderhill Team: Death Mobile/Sears 2010/Thunderhill/ChumpCar  Spokane/ MSR Houston/Buttonwillow/Sears. MRolla Project /Reno
http://stickfigureracing.blogspot.com/

Bender/StickFigureRacing wrote:

One tool we won't be bringing to track is the engine lift. Of course that will be the first thing we will need.

We'll have an engine lift so stop by if you (or anyone else) needs it!  We're bringing it under the same theory as bringing an umbrella to keep away the rain...  (we'll bring those too!)

TSP - Drivers In Training
(Team Stimulus Package)

Dang, we should have brought one to Buttonwillow... We ended up borrowing John's from Evil Genius.