Topic: Bad Choices...

The unofficial t-shirt of Lemons:

http://www.roadflares.org/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=6536&g2_serialNumber=1

Tunachuckers: 15 Years of Effluency
'08 - '10: 1966 Volvo 122, "Charlie"
'10 - '18: 1975 Ford LTD Landau --> 2018 - current: Converted into 1950 "Plymford"
'22 - current: 1967 Volvo 122, "Charlie ]["

Re: Bad Choices...

Yes! I want one!

Captain of the Speedholes Wrenching #365 1965 Rambler Marlin and owner of the "Cockroach 454 Chevy Bigblock". Collector Emeritus of awful crapcans.
Earned every finish with Blood, Sweat, Tears,  Smoked brakes,dead wheelbearings, two blower explosions, and a never-ending thirst for more fuel. Finished em all! Currently hiding in a secret base in the shadow of the "Race to the Clouds".

I saw it at one of those cheesy T-shirt shops along the boardwalk in Wildwood, NJ this past weekend during the Asphault Adventures Explore the Shore Rally.  I'm sure they sell them in all the cheesy T-shirt shops on coastal town boardwalks.

'10 - '18: 1975 Ford LTD Landau --> 2018 - current: Converted into 1950 "Plymford"

mechimike wrote:

I saw it at one of those cheesy T-shirt shops along the boardwalk in Wildwood, NJ this past weekend during the Asphault Adventures Explore the Shore Rally.  I'm sure they sell them in all the cheesy T-shirt shops on coastal town boardwalks.

How did the rally go?

Quad4 CRX - Wartburg 311 - Civic Wagovan - Parnelli Jones Galaxie - LS400 - Lancia MR2 - Boat - Sentra - 56 Ford Victoria
Known Associate of 3pedal Mafia, Speedycop, and the Russians.  Maybe even NSF.

dculberson wrote:
mechimike wrote:

How did the rally go?

I think we placed like 5th in the Banger class.  Yes, there were more than 5 entries.  :-P

Overall we had a great time, saw a bit of Jersey I'd never seen before, met lots of great people and managed to blow a hole in the muffler of my Amazon.  And Katie and I are still on speaking terms, after spending 18 hours in the car with each other over the course of 3 days.  *two thumbs up*

mechimike wrote:

And Katie and I are still on speaking terms, after spending 18 hours in the car with each other over the course of 3 days.  *two thumbs up*

You must teach me how you do this!

Apparently my name is really "Craigers".  Who knew?
We might be yellow, but at least we are slow
I'm a WINNER!

solman244 wrote:
mechimike wrote:

And Katie and I are still on speaking terms, after spending 18 hours in the car with each other over the course of 3 days.  *two thumbs up*

You must teach me how you do this!

It's really difficult to hold a conversation in a 46 year old Volvo with the windows down at high way speed.  Even more so after you blow a hole in the muffler. 

Katie: "WHAT'S THE SPEED LIMIT?"
Me: "WHAT??"

I also gave her the maps and let her navigate.  She's really taken to it well, and enjoys it.