51 (edited by icemang17 2009-11-17 07:55 PM)

Re: It's time for an Official Thunderhill "ARSE-FREEZE-APALOOZA" thread!

Pendejo wrote:
icemang17 wrote:
Pendejo wrote:

Your on! But read carefully! Jag is not coming! But car with 9 ECM's is! I still have not figured out why pulling the headlight fuse kills the drivers side coil
and turning on the A/C rolls all the windows down. How can we lose???? Oh and when you turn left the passengers seat moves foreword and backwards on it's own.

With all this quality automotive manufacturing i still cant figure out why Mexico still does not manufacture it's own car?

That sounds about right......random electrical connections that don't show on any wiring diagram and make no sense.....  but it makes for quality time with a multimeter..

So what are you bringing...it does sound electrically challenged like the 928...so it should be a fair fight......

but what shall we wager......  hmmmm  something "electrical"....

We either wager pinks or a toaster. I am hoping the toaster because we know it will work.

As far as what we are bringing that remains a hush hush subject but you will know it when you see it. all 4800 lbs of it..

Maximo Pendejo

OKay you have a BET......BUT it has to work like this......if the 928 lasts longer...then you have to buy me a GERMAN toaster......if the Jag lasts longer then I have to buy you a BRITISH toaster.........since a simple chinese one would be too easy and actually work....  how does that sound?

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

icemang17 wrote:

...if the 928 lasts longer...then you have to buy me a GERMAN toaster......if my Jag lasts longer then I have to buy you a BRITISH toaster.........since a simple chinese one would be too easy and actually work....  how does that sound?

Epic!  big_smile

-TPC

30 Time Loser with Class C, Index of Effluency, I got Screwed and Heroic Fix Trophies who usually races, according to Car and Driver, The Greatest Road Racing Cherokee in History.

Check out our FB Page and follow our various exploits.

The toaster wager sounds good to me. Pendejo and I will be frantically doing finishing touches and getting our tow vehicle sorted for about the next 24 hours so I guess we'll see you up there in our... did you say Jaguar???

Pendejo Engineering "Captain" - 1991 Alfa 164
1983 Shaguar XJ-S V-12 "The Two Ton Miata"
1995 Mercedes S600 V-12  - First car ever CLAIMED by JAY!
1980 Maserati Quattroporte - Judge's Choice

icemang17 wrote:
Pendejo wrote:
icemang17 wrote:

That sounds about right......random electrical connections that don't show on any wiring diagram and make no sense.....  but it makes for quality time with a multimeter..

So what are you bringing...it does sound electrically challenged like the 928...so it should be a fair fight......

but what shall we wager......  hmmmm  something "electrical"....

We either wager pinks or a toaster. I am hoping the toaster because we know it will work.

As far as what we are bringing that remains a hush hush subject but you will know it when you see it. all 4800 lbs of it..

Maximo Pendejo

OKay you have a BET......BUT it has to work like this......if the 928 lasts longer...then you have to buy me a GERMAN toaster......if the Jag lasts longer then I have to buy you a BRITISH toaster.........since a simple chinese one would be too easy and actually work....  how does that sound?

Sounds like i am gonna get a toaster!!!  You are going to lose on two counts. Yours will die before ours and you are going to lose the most devalued Lemons car ever. I know it is harsh but i have a craigslist addict on my side who is on that like a day trader on a penny stock.

Whoooo Hooooo  Ass Freeze is here......

Can you even get a British toaster?

Anyway, the most depreciated Lemons car in history is the '89 BMW 750iL that lasted about 4 hours at Nelson Ledges before getting horribly wrecked.

MurileeMartin wrote:

Anyway, the most depreciated Lemons car in history is the '89 BMW 750iL that lasted about 4 hours at Nelson Ledges before getting horribly wrecked.

Most depreciated UNTIL Arse Feeze 09 actually...

Pendejo Engineering "Captain" - 1991 Alfa 164
1983 Shaguar XJ-S V-12 "The Two Ton Miata"
1995 Mercedes S600 V-12  - First car ever CLAIMED by JAY!
1980 Maserati Quattroporte - Judge's Choice

MurileeMartin wrote:

Can you even get a British toaster?

Dualit!

http://www.ogormans.co.uk/dualit.htm

If anyone is in need, I could offer a 220v European toaster that will burn an outline of a skull and crossbones into your toast. Running on 110v, it only takes about 4 hours to make two pieces of golden brown toast. Worth the wait, surely!

The Sharks
Home of the E28 Turbo Tuner Fish and the Hammered Head 944 Turbo

These last two weeks I have been consumed by Lemons...

Totally out of control.
We're 100% ready.

Leaving tomorrow afternoon and will be lurking in Willows.

KT

TH 2009- 40th ~ SP 2010- 13th Class Bad win!! TH 2010- 17th ~TH 2010- 16th  SP 2011- 20th ~ RF 2011- 13th Least Horrible Yank Tank ~ TH 2011- 79th
SP 2011- 105th ~ SP 2012- 119th ~ SP 2013- 139th ~ BW 2013- 17th
Follow Filthy on Facebook: Flailing Lizard Motorsports

Pendejo wrote:
icemang17 wrote:
Pendejo wrote:

Maximo Pendejo

Sounds like i am gonna get a toaster!!!  You are going to lose on two counts. Yours will die before ours and you are going to lose the most devalued Lemons car ever. I know it is harsh but i have a craigslist addict on my side who is on that like a day trader on a penny stock.

Whoooo Hooooo  Ass Freeze is here......

ITS ON.......................to make your life "easier" I will settle for a Bosch toaster...  Dualits are British, but a bit pricey...but thats okay.....assuming you "win"...how about this

http://www.dualit.com/products/2-slice-lite-toaster

of course in true British fasion it will be in 240V or whatever insane power they run there & I also expect you to mount it on the vehicle somehow by the next race!!!  Of course I will do the same with the Bosch.....when I WIN, :>)

Richard Doty
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

trekkor wrote:

Totally out of control.
We're 100% ready.

KT

KT
I stopped by the shop again today...the 928 SB is READY TO GO....until the next electrical gremlin decides to pay a visit...

I'll be there somewhat late on friday...

Richard Doty
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

No testing or early paddock squatting?

We'll probably cut a hole in the fence and sneak in over behind T10.

KT

TH 2009- 40th ~ SP 2010- 13th Class Bad win!! TH 2010- 17th ~TH 2010- 16th  SP 2011- 20th ~ RF 2011- 13th Least Horrible Yank Tank ~ TH 2011- 79th

trekkor wrote:

No testing or early paddock squatting?

We'll probably cut a hole in the fence and sneak in over behind T10.

KT

I'm trusting the rest of the team to score a prime spot at the opening gate 0700....I should be there around 1000... 

We will be testing a little bit on Friday...mostly just bedding in the brakes and letting the new driver, who didn't test before get a feel for things...

Then I would guess frantically scrambling to fix some last minute issue to get the car ready for Saturday....

Richard Doty
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

Hay what day and time do most people get there? Is anytime Friday ok? Are all the good pit stalls taken early Froday? Do people actually come on Thursday??

We are loaded and on our way. Long drive time but worth every minute. I just figured out that our fuel cost for this tow will be more than the value of our race cars.

ARSE-FREEZE here we come.  (as soon as i can sneak past imigacion smile  )

Pendejo

Getting ready to go!!

KT

See you all out there ;-)

The Cannonball Bandits | Facebook Fan Page | Unununium Medal Winners 2010
3X Organizer's Choice Winner 2010 - Sears Pointless, Goin' For Broken, Arse Sweat-A-Palooza
1X Organizer's Choice Winner 2011 - Arse Sweat-A-Palooza

trekkor wrote:

Totally out of control.
We're 100% ready.

KT

Famous last words -"we're 100% ready"  Yea, right.  You truly are an optimist.  That's great. Lemons needs plenty of starry-eyed folks to make this hole thing happen.

Best of luck.

Let us know how soon the plan goes wonky.

Remember, it's never too early to start embellishing the past.

"so there I was, 90mph, sideways on the brink of death ..."

Sitting here in the cold and dark and who pulls up...

Da Judges!

Struck a little fear in my soul!

KT

We have madfe it to willows....  staying at the luxurious Days Inn.

Pendejo wrote:

I'll be there tomorrow night......now you can't hide when I come looking for my toaster!!

Richard Doty
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

Just make sure you bring my toaster in brushed stainless finish. It will match my Bosch frige and dishwasher

icemang17 wrote:
Pendejo wrote:

I'll be there tomorrow night......now you can't hide when I come looking for my toaster!!

bummer I already ordered the matte pink finish..sorry

Richard Doty
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2