Topic: Speedy Cop

Just curious.

It has to be a bummer having the job of trying to keep veterans away from war memorials.

“Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”

Re: Speedy Cop

well I dont want to speak for anyone but I am not sure this is the place to be calling someone out for something beyond his control. doubt he can comment on the subject anyways.

dead rabbit society: cultured 'n shit.

If I know Jeff, he was one of the ones who looked the other way when the WW2 vets moved the barricades. The Japanese and Germans couldn't stop them, you think a 100 lb barricade would?

Semper Fi to them all

Fritz

Dahlinboysracing W/Frankenphil  '11 Crown Royal Vic SPWV 73 '12 Tom Sellecka Toyota NJMP 75 SPWV 43 NHMS 65, '13  Toylaren Monticello 120, Daytona 102, SPWV  83 HF! NJMP 41 NHMS 48th '14 Fireball  Integra NJMP 24th NJMP 18th NHMS 90th '15 NJMP 54th Daytona 33RD SPWV 4th Thompson  79th CMP 13th '16 NJMP 43 Thompson 21 CMP 32nd NHMS 24 '17 FB Integra NJMP 68 Cledus Snow Eldorado IGS 118, NCM 24

I was kinda hoping Speedy would arrest some congress critters for treason, dereliction of duty, or at least have their cars towed.

tsog: I tried to word it carefully so as not to call him out or accuse. He is a very decent guy. I was just raising the subject of the job being a bummer in these circumstances.

“Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”

fiasco wrote:

I was kinda hoping Speedy would arrest some congress critters for treason, dereliction of duty, or at least have their cars towed.

"Cars will be towed and raced at owner's expense."

Idle Clatter Racing: 1979 Mercedes 300SD Delivery Spaceship,  "Not all ideas are good."
Fall 2013 CMP I.O.E.
Shine Country Classic 2014 and Southern Discomfort: Showed Up; Didn't Blowed Up
Humidi TT: DOMINATION. Barber 2015: "Least Southern Pickup Truck"

ICAustinMiniMan wrote:
fiasco wrote:

I smell a theme there.

Tunachuckers: 15 Years of Effluency
'08 - '10: 1966 Volvo 122, "Charlie"
'10 - '18: 1975 Ford LTD Landau --> 2018 - current: Converted into 1950 "Plymford"
'22 - current: 1967 Volvo 122, "Charlie ]["

mechimike wrote:
ICAustinMiniMan wrote:
fiasco wrote:

I smell a theme there.

Theme, Hell a national movement!!!

Dudes Ex Machina: https://www.facebook.com/dudesexmachina

?Everyone who has ever built anywhere a 'new heaven' first found the power thereto in his own hell- Frederick Nietzsche

mackwagon wrote:
mechimike wrote:
ICAustinMiniMan wrote:

I smell a theme there.

Theme, Hell a national movement!!!

Dibs on the Beast!

Bloomington, IN
We'll bring Beer!  Motorsports
Team Fiery Death! #0 2009 Lamest Day(65th), 2010 American Irony(24th), 2010 Detroit Bull(4th),2012 Capitol Offense (8th) 2012 American Irony (11 th), 2013 Capitol Offense (3rd) 2013 Chubba Chedder (4th, Judge Choice!) Now sadly part of a scrap pile. 
Toothless Racing Deadbeats #110 2011 Summit Point (61st) Currently being rebuilt into the new car!

10 (edited by Spinnetti 2013-10-15 08:58 AM)

lol.. you forget.. Speedy is on sequestration too! - nobody to guard nuttin.

"Don't mess with Lexas!" LS400. We survived another one! See website link for build details.
Maker of the "unofficial Lemons fish!" - If you ask nice, I'll likely give you one at the track.

Sorry guys, I haven't had time to catch up on the forums lately. Prepping the newest Lemons car for next weekend, and training for my new job position eats up most of my time. I have other stuff in the works as well, so free time is scarce.

I am still working---I'm just not getting paid. At all. Massive suckage, even before you factor in this stuff. Yes, I can't speak as to ongoing work issues. I can say that no veterans have been prevented from seeing the WWII Memorial. Not one. There have been a lot of folks swinging open barricades shut, then having themselves videotaped pushing them open, to let veterans in. No one has been arrested merely for visiting a closed memorial, to my knowledge. Obviously,  our job difficulty has exponentially increased during the shutdown.

Those who know me know I do WWP fundraising, and am a very big supporter of our veterans. And that's all I have to say about that.

Now watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u4WpFD3jMU

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

Speedycop wrote:

There have been a lot of folks swinging open barricades shut, then having themselves videotaped pushing them open, to let veterans in.

Oh lordy, I didn't even think of that but now that you mention it, it seems like such an obvious thing certain someones would do.

Quad4 CRX - Wartburg 311 - Civic Wagovan - Parnelli Jones Galaxie - LS400 - Lancia MR2 - Boat - Sentra - 56 Ford Victoria
Known Associate of 3pedal Mafia, Speedycop, and the Russians.  Maybe even NSF.

Arggghhhh!  I find it mind boggling that congress can pay itself during their self made disaster, yet demand that good people continue to do their jobs with no pay.  Should be the reverse.

Anyhow, thanks for posting the video Jeff.  Keep fighting the good fight.

bs