Topic: How about "real" calender

Not sure where to post this idea     but ,    I just noticed you can download the 2010 event schedule now       I think  the powers that be should concider producing a hang on the wall calendar with pics of Lemons stuff for each month       best pics from previous years events kinda thing       you could even sell em ( Id buy one if it wasnt outrageous) or give em out at events as prizes or include as part of the entry packet one for each team member     the 12 months of 24hrs of Lemons            any thoughts ?

spectator "Lamest Day 09",DNF "American Irony" 2010,DNS "Capitol Offense"2010,DNF "Gingervitis"2011,DNF"ShowroomShlock"2011 maybe someday....                                                                                     
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"luckily I didnt go into the mountain,.......I went over the cliff. I was doin 300 MPH sideways and 100 ft. down at the same time............"

Re: How about "real" calender

It's just one more item Lemons HQ could sell on a website and at races.  We are all screaming for patches and more shirts, so adding calendars makes perfect sense.  So far though, I haven't seen any desire to have an online store.

BRE Datsun (Broke Racing Effluence) formerly Dawn of the Zed Racing
'74 260Z
Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/editpicture.php … 2559430584

I seem to remember Nick mentioning a desire for an online swag shop, as well as a plan in the works.
Pick two effect maybe? (cheap, fast, good)

Yeah, we're WELL aware of the need for an online store and I PROMISE it's coming. It's hella late for sure, but we've been busy putting on races. I'm hoping this small lull in between t-hill and Phoenix will give us a chance to put on the finishing touches.