Topic: Crazy Cart - Coming soon to a paddock near you!

Check out this Ken Block Gymkhana parody

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sKOaF7esBF … KOaF7esBFY

This thing might have a problem with the "No stunting splodin" rule.

Should setup a mini-autocross course for these.

Re: Crazy Cart - Coming soon to a paddock near you!

The cardboard box makes it!  I'm putting dibs on a certain missing/stripped NSX as the box image for mine!

Captain of the Speedholes Wrenching #365 1965 Rambler Marlin and owner of the "Cockroach 454 Chevy Bigblock". Collector Emeritus of awful crapcans.
Earned every finish with Blood, Sweat, Tears,  Smoked brakes,dead wheelbearings, two blower explosions, and a never-ending thirst for more fuel. Finished em all! Currently hiding in a secret base in the shadow of the "Race to the Clouds".

It's electric - if the Jazzy and such is legit, so is this thing!

Too bad they're like $300 or so if I recall correctly.

(facebook.com/baconexplosions)

10x loser and 2x IOE winner (or is it wiener? Who cares as long as it isn't whiner.)

Looks fun to me....wasted 300 clams on so much worse.
But is it Lemons pit legal?
I want one.

Captain of the Speedholes Wrenching #365 1965 Rambler Marlin and owner of the "Cockroach 454 Chevy Bigblock". Collector Emeritus of awful crapcans.
Earned every finish with Blood, Sweat, Tears,  Smoked brakes,dead wheelbearings, two blower explosions, and a never-ending thirst for more fuel. Finished em all! Currently hiding in a secret base in the shadow of the "Race to the Clouds".

You'd have to get an official ruling on legailty from J. Phil. if you're worried about that sort of thing.

I subscribe to the "easier to ask forgiveness than permission" mentality. It doesn't make noise, so odds are you could get away with it for a few races before you even get a talkin' to...

10x loser and 2x IOE winner (or is it wiener? Who cares as long as it isn't whiner.)

No....the odds are not in my favor on that one...Since I always pit DIRECTLY across from the penalty box. Cause its more entertaining that way....and so I don't have to walk so far after a mandatory driver change....

I gots to get me one!!!!

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

What if we petition the court for a Crazy Cart Charity fund  event?

Tired Iron Racing, Class A Winner of 2023 Days of Thunder & the Hooptie-Con Engine heat Cooking Competition, otherwise just a 50x loser, which is somehow able to finish in the top ten, if we don't step on our own dicks.

We could certainly raise Crazy Cart awareness by holding some sort of event in the paddocks after hours...

Usually "awareness" of stuff is something I'm trying to avoid....LOL!
Hell yes. Lets race these. For charity, Betting, Thehellofit. Whatever!

There is an asphalt pad next to the kart track at CMP that just might be big enough to race on...

Head of Estate
/) come monday motorsports /)

Kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

The 140lb limit is an issue.  Might need to copy it in an adult version.  I have a edger motor needing a project.  Hmmm

Organizer's Choice Award 2011 Heaps in Heart of Texas
IOE 2012 North Dallas Hooptie
2014 ECR Class C WIN;  2015 MSR Class B WIN
Speedy Monzales

rcazwillis wrote:

The 140lb limit is an issue.  Might need to copy it in an adult version.  I have a edger motor needing a project.  Hmmm

Rototiller motor and tiny centrifugal CV belt setup is the obvious next escalation step.  One step further with a fully DIY version, drop that into a chop-topped shopping cart.

2011 LA-#53 300zx, 10 OA/3 B; 2012 RHoNJ-Guest Outlaw! #115 Parnelli Jones Galaxie; LA-#53 300zx, 15 OA/5 B; HH-#53 300zx KERBLOOIE!!!; 2013 TGTN-#53 300zx, 30 OA/4 B; LA-#86 golf, 32 OA/7 B; HH-#53 300zx; 2014 HH-#53 300zx
2017 HH-Squidrope #847 BATMOBILE, 9 laps of DOMINATION then Screwed; 2019 HH-#847 batmobile, 42 OA; 2021 Thompson-#847 batmobile, 12 OA;  HH-got Corked (#491 Miata), 72 OA

tikibug wrote:
rcazwillis wrote:

Rototiller motor and tiny centrifugal CV belt setup is the obvious next escalation step.  One step further with a fully DIY version, drop that into a chop-topped shopping cart.

I'm thinking a powerplant from a CBR600 is in order...

140 lbs! Crud. No idea how im gonna lose 40 lb! Long as we gonna use 'cycle motors why piddle around?? Go Hayabusa. The hooligans choice for years! My  bro is thinkin of one in his Honda N600. Should be fun..

rcazwillis wrote:

Official response from Razor when it was released:

"Well you're in luck! If this smaller version of the Crazy Cart does well at Toys R Us this year, we will release a small run of an adult version currently being designed around a 6'3" 230lb. test driver. In the meanwhile, it's really worth squeezing yourself into one of these Crazy Carts in the video... they are SO MUCH FUN!"

Team OLD Farts
1987 Porsche 924 "Pac-Man"
1986 Audi 4000 Ghost 'Speedy'
1991 Audi 200 Ghost 'Clyde'

Why can't we make these ourselves? swivel casters from Harbor freight and a wheelbarrow wheel with a spare starter motor powering it and a 12 volt car battery?

Constructor/Owner/Driver - Billy Beer Ford Futura

18 (edited by chrisbcritter 2013-10-29 05:29 PM)

If you somehow get a racing team together, here's the body for your pace car:
http://www.findanauction.com/images/njauction/850592275.jpg
http://www.findanauction.com/images/njauction/850592276.jpg

Is kinda like miniature skidplate racing........hmmmmmmm. EVIL THOUGHTS ABOUND.