Topic: K car sighting outside of Lemons.

Can't believe what I just stumbled upon.  But when sharing this story we were mentioned in with friends a friend shared this picture he captured of the K car on Oregon on his way to an MX National.  Just thought it was a neat coincidence and I would share.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BPgGLiACUAAjIkx.jpg:large

Re: K car sighting outside of Lemons.

Damn, my sticker's gone!

bs

That's Neil driving the car from Chris Overzet's place to The Ridge! Where I had the pleasure of "racing" it. And by racing I mean wrench on it in the pits and occasionally go out listening to either Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries or Motörhead.

Hella Shitty Racing -- Premium Crapcan Racing since 2010!
- VOTE FORD
- Ferdinand the Bug (2x class C, 1x class B, IoE)
- Ferkel the Nein-11 (Org Choice, class C, Heroic Fix)

Also, every time I tow or drive Ferdinand the Bug on the streets, I see tons of people taking pictures. I wish I could somehow find those on the internet. I think I need to put an internet address on the car so that at the very least people who take a picture of the car and share it with their friends have a place to find out more. The K car should do the same! Put that Google Maps chart that Doug or whoever put together on that website! And all the car's stats!

- VOTE FORD

Lemons HQ has used the #KitForward tag a few times in their twitter feed-- perhaps that should be added to the car.

ONSET/Tetanus Racing, est. 2008.
Guest drives: NSF, Rocket Surgery, Property Devaluation, Terminally Confused, Team Sputnik, The Syndicate, Pit Crew Revenge, Spank, Hella Shitty, Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse, Nine Finger Drifters, Salty Thunder, Panting Polar Bear, Vistabeam, Hangar 13, and Escape Velocity.
74 races so far.

cpchampion wrote:

Lemons HQ has used the #KitForward tag a few times in their twitter feed-- perhaps that should be added to the car.

OMG, hashtags! What a brilliant idea! Do it!

- VOTE FORD

Hey! That's me!
Can I just share with you that driving the K to Washington with Mike and Chris and racing it with Phil and Paul and Anton and Chris was one of the highlights of my year. And that doesn't mean I live a small, pathetic life either. It was just that cool. Beautiful drive up, windows down, killer tunes, angry V-6 buzzing at me. And once she kinda started to work on the track, she was sort of fun to drive in a masochistic way. She has sort of a magical (perhaps demonic) allure to her. That is why it seems like at least 80% of the people that have had contact with her, even when she has been hammering them into submission, have a soft spot for her and keep coming back for more. And when she ran right, she gave you just enough hope to think, "maybe this time." I still believe that if she kept running races there is a C class win in her heart. Happy to see the IOE, glad there were some of the principal loons there to be part of it. Wish I could have been there.
But this picture makes me very happy. That was a good day.

philikon wrote:

That's Neil driving the car from Chris Overzet's place to The Ridge! Where I had the pleasure of "racing" it. And by racing I mean wrench on it in the pits and occasionally go out listening to either Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries or Motörhead.

Hey, that was pre sticker!  (Added at The Ridge).

bs