Topic: Any Lemons Teams (or Staff) know Anyone at Edmunds.com?

http://www.jobscore.com/jobs2/edmunds/v … sJiGakhP3Q

Just saw this ad for vehicle testing assistant (and applied, but I'm not a jerk so I share it with you all as well), and was wondering if any Lemons racers, or staff know people at Edmunds.com? I personally think I am the only candidate qualified for this job, but I'm sure anyone who has run a Lemons team would be pretty good at it. I mean, the hardest thing to do in keeping the team car running is paying the bills, and this job would make it easy cause its all someone else's money.

So, if anyone can put in a good word, I'd appreciate it.

Bryan Wood

Constructor/Owner/Driver - Billy Beer Ford Futura

Re: Any Lemons Teams (or Staff) know Anyone at Edmunds.com?

Jonny Lieberman worked at Edmunds for about a week, but they fired him once they saw the offensive-to-wholesome-Americans movie reviews he had written.

3 (edited by Parkwod60 2013-10-16 04:58 PM)

I can't argue with that, "Commando" is a pretty homo-erotic movie. Its almost as gay as "Cragar Rims Snap Studs"

Constructor/Owner/Driver - Billy Beer Ford Futura

LOL! Bout shot my drink out my nose!!!!1!!

Captain of the Speedholes Wrenching #365 1965 Rambler Marlin and owner of the "Cockroach 454 Chevy Bigblock". Collector Emeritus of awful crapcans.
Earned every finish with Blood, Sweat, Tears,  Smoked brakes,dead wheelbearings, two blower explosions, and a never-ending thirst for more fuel. Finished em all! Currently hiding in a secret base in the shadow of the "Race to the Clouds".