Topic: PEOPLES CURSE AGAIN NO VICTIM!!! VOTE DAMNIT !!

I think everyone is becoming WEENIES !!!THERE IS SO MANY CHEATERS ON THE COURSE !

There is always some Jackass out there pissing you off   VOTE  VOTE  VOTE  !!!

Like this eace that number 75 caprice plowed into both of our cars the Lemon Demo Crx and The caltrans/grinch/froger/cow car .

And then there was a jetta that had plenty of trAck but like to pass by and adjust my mirror.

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

Re: PEOPLES CURSE AGAIN NO VICTIM!!! VOTE DAMNIT !!

Sorry you were disappointed in the lack of a Curse. 

The Jackasses that piss me off the most are the ones all hell bent to Curse a car, especially a perceived cheater.

I could care less about Cheaters.  Of course we are probably considered one.

Between your post and Jonny's post about Crappy California Drivers and a Black Flag record, there may have been a crappy enough driver to deserve it.

With a No vote counting for No One it's going to take a lot to get enough votes to Curse 1 car and that just does not bother me.

How would you feel if it was your car getting Cursed?  I know I would hate it.

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z

Are you the TROY THAT NEVER SHUTS UP ?  I thought you would be the first to comment!!lol

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

Fabtoys, yep.  Too much free time.

I do need to work on the shutting up plan.

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z

I was happy to hear the 'no curse' announcement.

KT

TH 2009- 40th ~ SP 2010- 13th Class Bad win!! TH 2010- 17th ~TH 2010- 16th  SP 2011- 20th ~ RF 2011- 13th Least Horrible Yank Tank ~ TH 2011- 79th
SP 2011- 105th ~ SP 2012- 119th ~ SP 2013- 139th ~ BW 2013- 17th
Follow Filthy on Facebook: Flailing Lizard Motorsports

Mental Note: Crush. Troy's. Car.

Also, cursh Trekkor's, too.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Cursh? That's a GREAT title for what happens! A combo of Crush and Curse!
Please don't cursh us for saying that.

2x Volvo PV544 (RIP '63) B20 power!
2007/2012/2013 Driver's Championship (what was I thinking!?) 143 races and counting.
2/25/24

8 (edited by trekkor 2009-11-23 11:06 AM)

Note to self: ( Bring stronger bribes for the judges ).
Bless their little hearts...

KT

TH 2009- 40th ~ SP 2010- 13th Class Bad win!! TH 2010- 17th ~TH 2010- 16th  SP 2011- 20th ~ RF 2011- 13th Least Horrible Yank Tank ~ TH 2011- 79th
SP 2011- 105th ~ SP 2012- 119th ~ SP 2013- 139th ~ BW 2013- 17th
Follow Filthy on Facebook: Flailing Lizard Motorsports

Supposedly, the Judges have nothing to do with the Curse.

They are as innocent as the driver's they punish.

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z

Troy wrote:

They are as innocent as the driver's they punish.

In 9 words, you've managed to sum up Lemons better than I could do in a page.

::golf clap::

Huey Newis and the Lose
Don't Start Believin'

So what if 70% of the entrants don't vote, that's how we elect people here in America.

Stuntman Mike
I Wanna Roc

Google "crush vids" if you wanna see a crush so bad.

I didn't feel the need to vote because I didn't see any one deserving to be crushed during my time on the track...

If you think people are cheating, then maybe you should try your hand at it and bring good booze.

All we changed from Buttonwillow (besides the theme and a guibo), was our handling and it made a HUGE difference.

Uberbird!

14 (edited by monkei 2009-11-24 01:13 AM)

I was thoroughly disappointed to see no car crushed. Even watching a nice VW bus get crushed is better than no car getting crushed. Plus, I mean, somebody had to rent the tractor.

Considering the whining, the complete lack of understanding of the spirit of Lemons, and the cheater-ness of it, twould've been nice to see the Maxima picked apart.

My team was busy repairing our car and didn't get to even discuss people's curse.

8 time Lemons loser!
Go team Faster Farms! [ http://fasterfarms.blogspot.com ]

fabtoys wrote:

Are you the TROY THAT NEVER SHUTS UP ?  I thought you would be the first to comment!!lol

Hey!  Be nice to Troy!  He's a good sport.  A long winded good sport, but nonetheless, be nice!

And can we retrospectively crush the Maxima given the forum posts?  Pluhleez?

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

This was my 1st Lemons race...& I was a bit worried about getting crushed....but once I arrived and saw some SERIOUS cheaters....I wasn't worried anymore....  especially when the guy coughed "944" in the drivers meeting.....I do wonder what the final vote tally was?  I'd like to know how many votes we got....as well as the top teams...... 

For whats its worth we DID vote.....

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2