Topic: Thanks from the redneck racing team

Thanks to all the Organizers, Jay and the "Judges", tech dudes, track officials and of course all the great race teams at Thunder Hill.  Just like Reno we had another great time with you guys and gals, and hope to do it again in Reno in 2010...possibly fielding a second car also TBA.  We almost gave up the caddy for the curse, but just couldnt bring ourselves to commit. After some serious consideration we decided it was still so horrible we must keep running it till she dies. Billy (gimp pimp caddy) it was awesome running with another gm failure as big, actually bigger...than us. Our final tally was 5 sets of front bake pads and 4 caliper pistons worn more than 1/4" thru (the last stint on sun we actually shimmed a pad with a backing plate to make up for the missing piece of the piston...lol), 4 rotors and only 1 set of tires all weekend. Hope to see everyone in Reno...Keep an eye on our website, we will be adding more pics from T-Hill also adding some links to video.  Thanks Again we had a BLAST!!

Re: Thanks from the redneck racing team

That jerky you gave us was hella good, too. Thanks!

MurileeMartin wrote:

That jerky you gave us was hella good, too. Thanks!

Oh hell yes!

I had their venison jerky with black coffee this morning for breakfast

pure chewing satisfaction.

Knuckles enjoyed it as well. In fact she's licking her empty-bowl as I type.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

You are welcome...We should have more by Reno wink...if ya know what Im saying...Thanks again for a great weekend.