Re: Thunderhill speeds

I want to run a Lemon with working AC.

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

The 89 SHO saw 95 into the brake zone at T9 and 105 before T1
Fernley was faster, but I don't recall the actual.

We were right there with the 77 in the elkdorado...fastest driver saw 110...my best 105 letting off at the starter tower, just to make turn1..lol also 5 sets of brake pads, and 4 calipers to finish.

A good line off of 14/15 showed over 100 passing the starter tower.  But seeing that we weren't even close to being the fastest on the front straight, I'm wondering if our speedo is a bit off.  Our braking was done through wheel slides...  Only replaced the front pads once, but destroyed 6 brand new rounds of rubber.

The Cannonball Bandits | Facebook Fan Page | Unununium Medal Winners 2010
3X Organizer's Choice Winner 2010 - Sears Pointless, Goin' For Broken, Arse Sweat-A-Palooza
1X Organizer's Choice Winner 2011 - Arse Sweat-A-Palooza

craznoe wrote:

A good line off of 14/15 showed over 100 passing the starter tower.  But seeing that we weren't even close to being the fastest on the front straight, I'm wondering if our speedo is a bit off.  Our braking was done through wheel slides...  Only replaced the front pads once, but destroyed 6 brand new rounds of rubber.

I had lots of fun battling with your car for a bit... good stuff.

Uberbird!

FatBraff wrote:
craznoe wrote:

I had lots of fun battling with your car for a bit... good stuff.

Likewise!

The Cannonball Bandits | Facebook Fan Page | Unununium Medal Winners 2010
3X Organizer's Choice Winner 2010 - Sears Pointless, Goin' For Broken, Arse Sweat-A-Palooza
1X Organizer's Choice Winner 2011 - Arse Sweat-A-Palooza