Topic: There were TWO Cherokees on course at Arese-Freeze '09

One of the course workers also knows what's up:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j160/ixnayxj/Lemons/327.jpg

Apparently, sports cars have been doing it wrong all along.  What they need is a pair of solid axles, drum brakes in back, leaf springs, one rear shock (last half of Sunday, a shock came off the axle) and M+S rated tires.  Amazingly, this combination worked for us.  Also, we only got black flagged twice (both for passing under yellow), never went off-roading, and had no contact with other cars (okay, there's one tiny scuff on the front bumper).  We did our best not to hold anybody up, hopefully you got waived by in a timely fashion.

Can't wait for Sears Pointless; the Jeep will have a new theme, but will run essientally unmodified from current form.  See ya there!

-Matt

30 Time Loser with Class C, Index of Effluency, I got Screwed and Heroic Fix Trophies who usually races, according to Car and Driver, The Greatest Road Racing Cherokee in History.

Check out our FB Page and follow our various exploits.

Re: There were TWO Cherokees on course at Arese-Freeze '09

It was great to meet you guys...  hope to see you again at a future race.

Uberbird!

Re: There were TWO Cherokees on course at Arese-Freeze '09

FatBraff wrote:

It was great to meet you guys...  hope to see you again at a future race.

You too.  It was fun shooting the shit and hanging out, even if our cars did wear the same dress to the party.  wink 

-Matt

30 Time Loser with Class C, Index of Effluency, I got Screwed and Heroic Fix Trophies who usually races, according to Car and Driver, The Greatest Road Racing Cherokee in History.

Check out our FB Page and follow our various exploits.