1 (edited by Bonedriver 2009-11-24 04:11 AM)

Topic: Did I Deserve The Black Flags?!?!?!

I totally deserved the first black flags I got. I admit it... but the others were a complete crock of poopey!!

The first one was my fault. I was totaly trying to get the attention of Bikini Racer (or at least I think it was her) and forgot were I was going and wound up in the parking lot of a 7-Eleven upside down - and just happen to take out three International Scouts.

The second one was only 3/4ths my fault. I got totally ripped off by the guy who sold me my suit. I mean really, all I wanted was  decent double breasted fire suit... It's not my fault the single breasted suit I got from Alpine Stars bunched up under my arms! I was going for the "Board Room Stig" look!!! When that 82 Chevette locked up in front of me I had no choice but to fold my arms across my chest and try my best to convey displeasure under the iridescent blue lens on my helmet... which is hard and took all my concentration.

The third one was... oh don't get me started. Needless to say when I'm trying to get back on the track after fueling, what part of "The state troopers behind me are not with me!" do you not understand!!!

As far as the fourth one, where in the rules does it state farm animals are not allowed in the car?!?!?! And where specifically does it state you can't throw them at the judges for giving you complete bogus penalties!!! GOD DAMNIT!!!

Oh and the 3.14 penalty laps I got for the 75 shot of meringue injection and Graham Cookie Drag Racing shocks were complete BULLSHIT!!! I'm just happy they didn't find the Lemon Creme' fuel cell I hid in the glove box!

Keep this shit up and I'm taking my Murray 42" side bagger to another racing series... F ALL YOU JUDGES!!!!

Did anyone catch Top Gear last night???

Edit: I bet you really wished you could read what I first posted huh!!!! F YOU Judge Johnny!!!!!

Owner #132 Lancia/Toyota Beta/MR2 Scorpion

Re: Did I Deserve The Black Flags?!?!?!

Somebody ban this fool from Lemons for life.

Oh, wait... smile

Hmm, spinoff Lemons mower racing series in the paddock after hours? I'm totally in!

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

Speedycop wrote:

Oh, wait... smile

Hmm, spinoff Lemons mower racing series in the paddock after hours? I'm totally in!

I know where I could round up a few more entrants for that smile

http://wartburg.misfittoysracing.com
OTTER: "I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."
BLUTO: "We're just the guys to do it."

JThw8 wrote:
Speedycop wrote:

Oh, wait... smile

I know where I could round up a few more entrants for that smile

count me in !!  I actually got a ticket from a cop in the small town where i grew up when i was 14 for riding my "modified" mower around on the streets

spectator "Lamest Day 09",DNF "American Irony" 2010,DNS "Capitol Offense"2010,DNF "Gingervitis"2011,DNF"ShowroomShlock"2011 maybe someday....                                                                                     
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"luckily I didnt go into the mountain,.......I went over the cliff. I was doin 300 MPH sideways and 100 ft. down at the same time............"

Saturday night mower races in the paddock.   Now I think you're on to something.

We get to run with blades engaged right?

I can see penalites for poor cut quality or crooked rows. 

Sign me up.

Remember, it's never too early to start embellishing the past.

"so there I was, 90mph, sideways on the brink of death ..."

we'll have to cage the mower deck to keep the gravel from rocketing off and hitting a spectator, oh, and totally need an engine diaper on those beasts!

I'm totally in as well.
And I think CMP is the place to do it.

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

I know some guys that race and sled pull lawn mowers.  They've got more money in that thing than we are supposed to spend for half a dozen Lemons racers, and that is just in the engine!!!  If you start a mower race at CMP, every Murray, MTD, and International Cub Cadet within 50 miles will be rolled out of the shed behind the mobile home!!!!

#508 Team SOB
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

Mick25 wrote:

I know some guys that race and sled pull lawn mowers.  They've got more money in that thing than we are supposed to spend for half a dozen Lemons racers, and that is just in the engine!!!  If you start a mower race at CMP, every Murray, MTD, and International Cub Cadet within 50 miles will be rolled out of the shed behind the mobile home!!!!

Kubota?

whatever it was i didn't do it
dorifto dogs E30 - gone but not forgotten

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36