Topic: Here's what the judges hear all weekend

I got random video of some of our customers in the Penalty Box last weekend.

2 (edited by soldmystang 2009-11-26 08:44 PM)

Re: Here's what the judges hear all weekend

oh my god ....................... baaaahahahahahahah.

what?

whatever it was i didn't do it
dorifto dogs E30 - gone but not forgotten

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36

Hmm. I'm seeing a lot of eyewear. perhaps they really CAN'T see the yellow flags... or the black flags, or the track, or the other cars around them! Maybe there needs to be a penalty that requires the use of a guide dog, a red-tipped cane, and/or an eye chart. Better still, have an ophthalmologist on site and require people who just "didn't see it" to undergo a full eye exam, including the dilating drops in the eyes thing so they can't drive again for several hours.

LOL!!!  And it was like that all weekend huh?

I love the interspersing of Mikey saying "what?"! 

What ain't no country I ever heard of!  lol

TST, fool.

It's a Bunny.  With a pancake.  On its head.  Really, is it that tough?

The best thing is that I filmed those guys totally at random and put them all in that compilation. They aren't the greatest hits of the Lemons Penalty Box, they're just the typical racers we see. It gets even better when it's hot and they're more confused.

Next race, I'm going to videotape more guys. This could be fun.

That's some pretty funny stuff.  Here is a good one from our driver Colin (note the lack of whining)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX7JXcChZC0

And here is video of the incident he got black flagged for.  You make the call!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSc9r9YvZ-M

Cars, cameras, and easy living...

Being a Judge looks like a good gig to me...

KT

TH 2009- 40th ~ SP 2010- 13th Class Bad win!! TH 2010- 17th ~TH 2010- 16th  SP 2011- 20th ~ RF 2011- 13th Least Horrible Yank Tank ~ TH 2011- 79th
SP 2011- 105th ~ SP 2012- 119th ~ SP 2013- 139th ~ BW 2013- 17th
Follow Filthy on Facebook: Flailing Lizard Motorsports

GnomeFabTech wrote:

Skillz.  He has them.

TST, fool.

It's a Bunny.  With a pancake.  On its head.  Really, is it that tough?

Looks like the truck didn't see him AFTER he passed and turned into his rear quarter panel. Nice save.

I think I would have got another black flag after I caught up with that truck.

Thats is great video footage...I think you should have several camera dudes in the box just to video the drivers first reactions...too funny

GnomeFabTech wrote:

That's some pretty funny stuff.  Here is a good one from our driver Colin (note the lack of whining)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX7JXcChZC0

Who is that handsome devil?   

I'd have thrown the book at him if I'd known I was on camera, don't want to be known as the the 'nice' guy....   

The Video is similar to the V8olvo in car of the roll.  Pass, get on line, get hammered from behind, this one ended better....

Gosh, my business card says 'Tech Tyrant'

Phil
I think you should get some type of helmet cam to wear the WHOLE TIME your judging in the penalty box....sure you would need about a 50 gig hard drive...but damm it would be cool to listen to every single excuse-whining.....

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

Thanks man for a great video.

Not all who wander are lost.

In the interest of being fair and balanced, I was called in on a black flag for passing on yellow. I was so bummed, I couldn't believe that I missed a yellow flag. I definitely didn't want to be "that guy" out there. Well after the race, when I was looking for decent clips from our dash cam, I realized that I didn't miss a yellow. I had to watch the clip several times to reassure myself, but yeah, no yellow, no passing. Anyway, there might be a "huh" or a "what" in there that is deserved. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not whining. (whining is for pussies) I could care less about spending a little time in the penalty box, (I actually thought it was oddly fun) I just wanted to know if I should cancel my appointment with the eye doc.

I love the Optometrist Test Penalty idea! you totally need a chart, and the fixture so he can spend 20minutes going "Which is better? One. Or two. One. Or Two."