Topic: Falken Azenis on sale at Discount tire direct.com

no affiliation, etc.

Just saw that www.discounttiredirect.com has Falken Azenis RT-615 tires on sale right now- $50 off a set of 4 thru this Saturday 11/28/09.....

But, that's not all!!!!.......... In addition to the $50 off, Falken has an $80 mail in rebate on a set of 4 RT-615's- so you save $130 total.

As I mentioned, I am in no way affiliated with Discount tire, I have purchased tires from them in the past and have been very pleased.  They offer "free" shipping,  which makes it easy to figure out the total price of what you're buying.

For our E30, the 195/60R14 tires are $76 each X4= $304 total, -$50= $254, -$80= $174 total after discounts and rebate. 

Gonna go order a set right now.........

wink

Rig.

Re: Falken Azenis on sale at Discount tire direct.com

See if they will match www.vulcantire.com

Their price is $67.

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z

Troy wrote:

Their price is $67.

If I'm reading it correctly, Discount has a set of 4 for $174.  That's only $43.50 each.   That's a hell of a deal!  We paid more than that for the same size and we had Falken sponsorship.

BRE Datsun (Broke Racing Effluence) formerly Dawn of the Zed Racing
'74 260Z
Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/editpicture.php … 2559430584

Thanks, Ringmaster...just ordered a set for RiffRAF Racing....  :-)

Jamie Palmer  tr6driver@yahoo.com
Austin Powerless Racing  '75 Austin Marina, 44th/IOE Summit Point '13, 35th/1st Class C CMP Fall '13, 23rd/3rd Class C CMP Spring '14, 83rd/14th Class C CMP Fall '14 (blown engine/swapped mid-race to finish), 3rd Class C CMP Spring '15, 2nd Class C CMP Fall '15
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Austin-Po … 3187341573

Just ordered 4 sets

Gosh, my business card says 'Tech Tyrant'

Still on sale?

-Mike
Junk Works Racing Team Captain
Lemons South Spring '09 SR-71 BlackBird Finisher
Southern Discomfort '10 E-30ata 4th place

yup, now a cyber monday sale.

Namco Racing #48 Miata

Thanks for the tip!

Team SOB ordered a backup set for use later next year!

William
Team SOB

9 (edited by Rigmaster 2009-11-29 03:48 PM)

Jeff G 78 wrote:
Troy wrote:

Their price is $67.

If I'm reading it correctly, Discount has a set of 4 for $174.  That's only $43.50 each.   That's a hell of a deal!  We paid more than that for the same size and we had Falken sponsorship.

Troy-  Vulcan adds shipping cost to that price, when I checked it was another $43 for a set of 4 tires.. Gonna be hard to get them to price match since they are already cheaper.

Jeff- yes, it's 4 for $174 AFTER the $50 instant "black friday" savings AND $80 mail in rebate.   Again, this is for 195/60R14

$80 rebate is good through April 2010 IIRC, Black Friday $50 off was supposed to end Sat at midnight but someone said it's been extended as a Cyber Monday deal.   I wouldn't wait if I were thinking I might need some of these tires................

Dammit, I wish they made the RT615s wider than 205s in 15".

The Homer: Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball.

I wish they made a wider one too but I ordered 4 anyway. $58.50 ea.

I snagged a set too.  Thanks Rigmaster!.  Even if the $80 rebate never shows up, it's still only ~$60/tire shipped for 195/60R14.

Our Lady of Perpetual Downforce
http://www.perpetualdownforce.com/

thats CHEAP...& the Falken is a great tire......  I was debating between those and the Dunlop Direzza Star Specs that I ended up going with....& I am VERY happy with them....excellent grip in both wet and dry with good tread life...  we got two practice days, all day saturday and 3/4 th of Sunday on 1 set which still has about 50% life left

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

Bah, I ended up passing because I don't have my shit together yet as far as knowing what size wheels to run.

The Homer: Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball.