Topic: pre-rolled

is there anything wrong with a car that was in a roll over accident if the roof isn't crushed in?  Is there anything extra I would need to do to make is pass tech?

Re: pre-rolled

So long as the cage is good the car should be good as well.  Plenty of Lemons cars have just cut the roof off the car and still been allowed to race.  Id just make sure that the windsheild is still good and that its not going to pop out during the race.  If its cracked up to the point were your not going to be able to see, replace it.  We just bought a sheet of lexan for our first car, it was cheap and easy to use and breezed though the tech inspection.

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!

the windshield is spider webbed at the point of impact - which was the top passanger side corner.  I was figuring probably replacing it, or doing lexan.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s144/mac1183/accent3.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s144/mac1183/accent4.jpg

Perfect Lemons car I think!  Pull the glass, pound the roof back out, install a lexan windsheild and call it a day I thinks.

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!

We entered a mini cooper that had been really well rolled. Jacked it out, rivited a pice of sheet metal where the sunroof used to be, used a sheet of  generic lexan for the wind shield. no problems. ( Except for the 1066 penalty laps)

We rough jacked it then staigtened it up after we installed the cage gave us something solid to work against.

regards
Paul Haggar
Union jack Racing

Yeah, that car looks like a concours queen. Fix the windshield, build a stout cage, go racin!'

Rumor has it that a guy just rolled his 300hp WRX and straightened it just enough to put in a lexan windshield. It looks like a POS but it runs like the day it was new...

It's your life - Love it or Leave it!