Re: Finding a car

ifb_mole wrote:

better hope none of this cars have Tein springs, old adjustible shocks or CAI ;-)

If you are going to troll half the threads on this forum, could you at least switch it up a little so its more amusing?

parid wrote:
ifb_mole wrote:

better hope none of this cars have Tein springs, old adjustible shocks or CAI ;-)

If you are going to troll half the threads on this forum, could you at least switch it up a little so its more amusing?

rofl  +1

I thought it was amusing

It IS amusing to me. You better change your name, dude!

agreed - how about  "The Stig" ?

How original!

How about Unjustly_Hosed_By_The_LeMons_Supreme_Court?

Murilee,

But that name wouldn't be accurate, how about something that has to do with "whining"

Don't listen to these guys about the $1 to $500 as the price range. You need to search Craigslist for cars advertised in price ranges up to $1000 since they will come way down in price as soon as you show them the cash.

It's your life - Love it or Leave it!

maxn wrote:

Sometimes you find the unexpected

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/1467379369.html

smile

That's how I got my 2002 Lotus Esprit. During the divorce he found out the car she "gave" him and that he subsequently blew up was registered in her name and not his. She had about 20 minutes to sell it and get it out of the garage before he showed up with a tow truck. It cost me to rebuild the engine, but it was still a killer deal.

It's your life - Love it or Leave it!