Topic: Zero For Zs system gets dissed by mean ol' Jay

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jalopnik/2009/12/1215091157_01.jpg

It turns out that the Chief Perp, who keeps a very clean 240Z parked about three feet from his desk at Lemons HQ, doesn't think that Nissan Zs suck enough to deserve our innovative Zero Laps For Zs BS Inspection policy. Yeah, he cackles with glee at the prospect of ruining all our fun, as you can see in the photo above.

So, those of you who have already started building full-on mega-cheatonium race suspensions and balls-to-wall BMW M30 engines for your Zs and ZXs, you still have a good chance that Jay won't be paying attention when your cheaty-ass Nissan heap clanks through the BS Inspection... but the Lemons Supreme Court can no longer promise a 100% BS-lap-free experience for Z racers in 2010.

What, you believed that we wouldn't be overridden by the Chief Perp on this one? SUCKERS!

Re: Zero For Zs system gets dissed by mean ol' Jay

For the record, I strongly disagree with this decision.

But as Jay pointed out, if a Z winds up winning via cheating the other 99% of you chuckleheads (his exact term) will bitch and moan like elephants in labor until the end of the Mayan calendar.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

well thats only for about 2 years, i too strongly disagree, EGR was just starting to think about making a z machine for you guys

How would a Full blown cheater stay under the radar long enough to not get crushed And still win ?

This is GOOD news!  Somehow, someday, a Z WILL stumble across the finish line ahead of the rest of the crap heaps and when it does, we wouldn't want to be blamed for being uber cheaters.  It's not like hopping up a Z will make it run LONGER...

BRE Datsun (Broke Racing Effluence) formerly Dawn of the Zed Racing
'74 260Z
Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/editpicture.php … 2559430584

So Z guys, get with the Judges so you have the correct bribe liquor. Then have one of your team mates distract Jay with some question about one of the rules. smile It can happen.

The quality of your team's bribe shouldn't be determined by the level of cheating. Rather, it should be motivated by your reverence for the Court.

Good, I'm glad.  This way when we win Southern Discomfort, we won't be accused of getting off easy.

MurileeMartin wrote:

The quality of your team's bribe shouldn't be determined by the level of cheating. Rather, it should be motivated by your reverence for the Court.

Yep.  We offered our bride AFTER getting through BS inspection.

Maybe the Z Curse started with the Chief Perp.

I missed our BS inspection in February when Jay personally proclaimed my car would not finish.

After changing the transmission Saturday night, the clutch died about 2 hours in on Sunday.  Jay may have been onto something.

This is discouraging news though.  I may have to pull the RB and go back to my 2.8 L-Series.  Not to mention MSR is the 3rd race for 2010 meaning a Z will have two opportunities to beat us too a podium finish.

I still need a residual too for whatever that is good for.

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z

10 (edited by DRC 2009-12-16 03:21 PM)

someone needs to turn on the youtube embedding. or maybe i just dont know how to do it. awesome Z action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaHVBov1ajo

Dosent matter to our team on this ruling because we arent cheating anyways, like it was started above acording to the judges cheating will do no good since its a Z. So we would rather win with a Z and NOT be cheating, thats even better!!!

See ya guys in a few weeks when a Z will win the first race of the year and just get it over with for 2010!

BlackSheep1 wrote:

Good, I'm glad.  This way when we win Southern Discomfort, we won't be accused of getting off easy.

MurileeMartin wrote:

Offered your bride?  Geez, I don't know that I'd want her back after those degenerate judges had a go at her.  Most likely she'd just be traumatized after having to witness fat, hairy, west coast style man love...

Property Devaluation Racing

Drivers wanted for TX races

Yikes...

Not good imaging...NOT GOOD...

KT

TH 2009- 40th ~ SP 2010- 13th Class Bad win!! TH 2010- 17th ~TH 2010- 16th  SP 2011- 20th ~ RF 2011- 13th Least Horrible Yank Tank ~ TH 2011- 79th
SP 2011- 105th ~ SP 2012- 119th ~ SP 2013- 139th ~ BW 2013- 17th
Follow Filthy on Facebook: Flailing Lizard Motorsports

btp76 wrote:
BlackSheep1 wrote:

MurileeMartin wrote:

Offered your bride?  Geez, I don't know that I'd want her back after those degenerate judges had a go at her.  Most likely she'd just be traumatized after having to witness fat, hairy, west coast style man love...

Ha!  I had to reread what I had writtened before I could figure out what the hell you were talking about

That slip up was done accidentally.....  or was it?

btp76 wrote:

That slip up was done accidentally.....  or was it?

It was just a Freudian boobies.  I mean, a Freudian slip.