Topic: Waitlist Question

So we were notified that we were waitlisted for Sears Point(less).  We will continue to work on the car in hopes of getting into some race at some point but I couldn't find an answer- Does everyone not accepted get on the waitlist or are some people totally rejected (sorry, that sounds harsh)?

Import Alloy Racing
The Little Red Poorvette

Re: Waitlist Question

A lot of teams get wait listed but are later accepted as teams fail to finish there registration. Keep your build going and have your credit card ready.

Pen

Pendejo wrote:

A lot of teams get wait listed but are later accepted as teams fail to finish there registration. Keep your build going and have your credit card ready.

Pen

This is VERY true.......we barely got in last time this way, since our build barely got done in time!

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

Thanks- we are planning to continue working on the car and know teams do get in off the waitlist-hopefully we'll be one of them! smile

Basically I'm just curious if there are people who don't even make it on the waitlist or everyone not accepted is on the waitlist.

Import Alloy Racing
The Little Red Poorvette

It would appear that there are teams who do not make it onto the waitlist. See, e.g., posts 10 & 25:

http://forums.24hoursoflemons.com/viewt … 75&p=1

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.