Topic: Returning from Huntsville, AL Empty...need me to bring you a hooptie?

I just convinced our former team mom to partially fund my purchased of new 24' 9000# GVW enclosed car hauler in exchange for moving his household back to Huntsville, AL from Chicagoland.  I will be returning empty from the Deep South.

So two things...if you need something to go south (taking 41 almost the whole way), I might be able to accommodate as the trailer will not be full either weight or volume.  Not enough room for a car but anything smaller we can discuss.  As long as you can supply delivery and pick-up on both ends, this will cost you a six pack of nice beer.

The trailer will be empty...I mean completely empty but for the loading straps and blankets on return.  Would probably want some compensation from fuel (and the token six pack is a given) for hauling on the return but we can work something out.  I will be on a tight schedule once it is nailed down as my disreputable GM truck can probably only comfortably average 60 MPH towing that load, I-65 is not worth travelling right now and I have to complete this in the weekend.

Exact dates are still up in the air but likely the weekend of 8/21/2015.  PM me if interested.

2 (edited by rlchv70 2015-08-10 12:15 PM)

Re: Returning from Huntsville, AL Empty...need me to bring you a hooptie?

Search uship.com.  Can make some money to help pay for that shiny new trailer.

Mike you should talk to Keith
http://forums.24hoursoflemons.com/viewt … p?id=30838

Apocalyptic Racing - Occupy Pit Lane racing
Racing the "Toylet" Toyota Celica powered by Chevrolet Ecotec.
24x Loser with the Celica. 16x loser in other fine machines
Overall winner Gingerman 2019

Kind of a last call as logistics are being finalized tomorrow.  That said, last minute "offers" after the fact might be considered because I can always use a -pack.  Call me at 219-730-1688 id something comes up last minute.  This is a tight turn-around but I can fudge things up to 4 hours if needed on one end or the other.