Topic: Anyone in SoCal going to Miller able to grab some wheels for me?

The wheels are certainly Lemony, but I don't know that they're going on a racer... Need a set of Maserati Biturbo wheels to magically appear at my place in Phoenix, and the Lemons relay system works good to ship stuff like this. So if you can get over to Palos Verdes and haul these up to Miller, name your price- I'm happy to supply full-strength beer or booze as thanks, and I hear those are hard to come by in Utah smile

Tradewinds Tribesmen Racing (The road goes on forever…)
#289 1984 Corvette Z51 #124 1984 944 #110 2002 Passat
Gone but not forgotten, #427-Hong Kong Cavaliers Benz S500
IOE (Humber!) Hell on Wheels (Jaguar)

Re: Anyone in SoCal going to Miller able to grab some wheels for me?

If nothing comes up, ping me after thunderhill.  I'm not going to Miller but maybe Spank will take them.  If so, I can assist

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)

I'm heading to Miller from Escondido and I'm happy to lug them up there. Lord knows I've asked for similar favors on this board enough myself. Happy to help if you don't find another option.

I think you guys are elected, I'll get the particulars figured out. Thanks a bunch!

If for some reason this local thing falls through, if you can get them to Thunderhill this weekend I can get them from there to Miller.

bs

thanks Brian! That would be awesome but Cheseroo sounds busy until after T-hill (gee, it's hard to imagine why smile and he'd have to get ahold of them in the next day or so.

Thanks for the offer, again! See Ya at Miller, good luck at T hill!!

Yeah, we're in kind of scramble mode.  I just asked my teammate with the motorhome when it would be available and his response was "Why?  Race isn't until next weekend, you don't need it now" so I gotta deal with that too.

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)

cheseroo wrote:

Yeah, we're in kind of scramble mode.  I just asked my teammate with the motorhome when it would be available and his response was "Why?  Race isn't until next weekend, you don't need it now" so I gotta deal with that too.

http://www.drwealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/rich-people-problems.jpg

So, logistical challenge: Cheseroo now has the wheels. They still need a ride to Miller. Or hell, a ride to Phoenix, that would work pretty well. Anyone heading to the Miller race or going from OC to AZ soon?