Topic: Empty trailer going from CA to TN

There is someone on another forum I frequent who is announcing he has an empty trailer going from CA to TN. I have no skin in this game. Just cross posting in case there's some tasty LeMon that someone needs moved out of California. Hugh is a stand up guy.

If interested, reach out to him directly.

Looks like I will be making a trip to Northern California in late Nov/early Dec to deliver a Mini.  Anyway, I will have an empty trailer on the return trip to TN if anyone has something on the west coast that needs it taken to the east coast.  Date of trip is up in the air currently, but most likely will be after Thanksgiving.  Looking to move another Mini back with me, but I am open to just about anything that will fit on my 14' trailer.  Motorcycles, large sheet metal components, engines, etc.  Not particular in what I haul as long as it's legal.  LOL!

hockey91dad@hotmail.com

Re: Empty trailer going from CA to TN

there is a simca.... damnit. i hate you.

dead rabbit society: cultured 'n shit.

Buy a Simca!

4 (edited by Spank 2015-10-30 01:08 PM)

Latest report is his trailer is still empty and he's looking to fill it.

Would you just fcuking do it already,  tsog...

http://images.craigslist.org/00D0D_jA7V5IuJckI_600x450.jpg

Spank

Know anybody heading North?  I am looking to move a project from Chapel Hill  NC to Springfield Ma area?

Red Lemons Racing wrote:

Spank

Know anybody heading North?  I am looking to move a project from Chapel Hill  NC to Springfield Ma area?

Nope, sorry. Just relaying what I saw posted elsewhere. Haven't seen mention of anything outside of that.