1 (edited by delacruz7 2016-03-31 09:12 PM)

Topic: Team Oktoberfest @ Arizona D-Bags, Saturday

Team Oktoberfest BMW 2002. This is second video with highlights from Saturday:

:30   David chasing "Rolling Wreck" BMW
  1:47  David chasing #83 VW Golf
  4:56  Dan N chasing John Galt BMW #967
10:55 "Thunder Chicken Extra Crispy" T Bird loses it
11:07  Award ceremony for A and B class winners

No telemetry overlay on this video. I was not able to get it to work Saturday. Inde Motorsports south course in not in Harry's lap timer database.

https://youtu.be/BoWHPv4Bg94

2 (edited by Mr. Unruly 2016-03-31 05:27 PM)

Re: Team Oktoberfest @ Arizona D-Bags, Saturday

Our #83 VW Rabbit was spewing gas on every left hand turn. Unknown to us the fuel tank vent hose has been knocked off during an incident with the #7 Honda Del Sol a little while before this video. We had changed drivers and refueled the car. You can see the gas cloud pouring out the back on the hard left turns. Our driver called in after just 45 minutes and said he was out of gas....no wonder...we left it all on the track. Very surprised that no corner worker saw it to give us a black flag. Too few corner workers in my opinion.

Dirty Duck Racing, #83 VW Rabbit GTI
'10,'11,12,'13 -Thunderhill, '10,'11,'12,'13,'14 - Buttonwillow, '11,'12,'13,'14 Sears Pointless, '11-Fernley, '13 Sears Even More Pointless-Class B Winner,  '11,'13 Arse-Freeze Sears Point, Return of the LeMonites Miller Motorsports-Class B Winner, '13 A&D Northworst GT-Overall Winner in MT-GT

Mr. Unruly wrote:

Our #83 VW Rabbit was spewing gas on every left hand turn. Unknown to us the fuel tank vent hose has been knocked off during an incident with the #7 Honda Del Sol a little while before this video. We had changed drivers and refueled the car. You can see the gas cloud pouring out the back on the hard left turns. Our driver called in after just 45 minutes and said he was out of gas....no wonder...we left it all on the track. Very surprised that no corner worker saw it to give us a black flag. Too few corner workers in my opinion.

I recall driving #501 through your gas cloud a few times!

Yeah, in the big sweeper onto the runway there were a lot of leakers.  Probably the most I've ever seen anywhere.  I would guess 5 or so cars over the weekend.  In a slow car, you get a lot of opportunity to see that stuff.

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)